FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Racing circuits 4-pack
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
brokenneedlecaa76

253 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:18 pm    Post subject: Racing circuits 4-pack Reply with quote

thank you for reply again Duelist. I have completed all of the races in round 6; all in first place, however round 7 won't open. Do you think I will have to complete all of the other 5 rounds again to unlock round 7. If so how do i complete without having country1 and downtown races open. both are in list but refuse to open.I do hope i don't have to do all the rounds again; I don't think I should need to though as all single races are open exception of above. thank you again.

Anyone know how to load the load screens correctly?
brokenneedlecaa76

253 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:14 pm    Post subject: Racing circuits 4-pack Reply with quote

has anyone notice that the map on the load screen for country1 or trat02 is not correct for the route that is raced on. A small fraction is correct basically the start position and a little farther but 98% isn't correct. Anyone up for the challenge of getting the map to correspond to the race route.love to see if anyone is up to it.
Duelist

203 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Racing circuits 4-pack Reply with quote

brokenneedlecaa76 wrote:
thank you for reply again Duelist. I have completed all of the races in round 6; all in first place, however round 7 won't open. Do you think I will have to complete all of the other 5 rounds again to unlock round 7. If so how do i complete without having country1 and downtown races open. both are in list but refuse to open.I do hope i don't have to do all the rounds again; I don't think I should need to though as all single races are open exception of above. thank you again.

I thought of completing whole championship unfortunately. If you are going to do this then go to savegame folder and move these 3 files (mrtimes.sav, mrtimesch.sav, mr000.sav) to some other backup folder. This will reset your championship progress and game will create fresh files. I can't think of any other reason why these 2 races are unavailable.
brokenneedlecaa76

253 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:08 pm    Post subject: Racing circuits 4-pack Reply with quote

thank you again for reply Duelist. I tried to race all of the races again in championship.Sadly, i can get 13 races to work and complete; some crashing before returning to main menu but they still give completed racing results.Unfortunately, for some reason I cannot get one of the two "little italy" to finish, so I cannot even see if new record results is the reason for "country1" and "downtown" to be raced again.

I have been checking/ rechecking all of my races that I have found from any all available sources and there variations for game play ie. crashes. I've even been trying to understand the errors that are a result of crashes but to no avail.

Do you know anything about how to interpret the crash error reports?

Thank you again for your support, I will try your suggestion with the save files and see if that might help.
silent_gxg

41 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:56 pm    Post subject: Racing circuits 4-pack Reply with quote

Super job. Really great racing circuits.

Many thanks.

Applause
brokenneedlecaa76

253 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:55 am    Post subject: Racing circuits 4-pack Reply with quote

Can anyone provide a top down view picture of the terrain of the four races added by Duelist. I tried to do it with mwe and surprise it crashed as it couldn't read all the pieces in the mission. I tried with zmod and it won't show the terrain; I've got better with the program but not to the point where i can wave a magic wand and make it appear the way i want it. I'm sure it could be done with 3ds max as well but I can't get that to work right either lol. thanks
brokenneedlecaa76

253 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:39 pm    Post subject: Racing circuits 4-pack Reply with quote

test

are there pictures showing up?
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276322 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:44 pm    Post subject: Racing circuits 4-pack Reply with quote

brokenneedlecaa76 wrote:
are there pictures showing up?

There are now, I corrected your post.

When using the [img]image-link.*[/img] code
you need to use for each image not just
at the beginning of a list of them.

If you use the edit on your post you will
see how I did it. Wink

Anyway back on topic, this looks interesting
and once I can locate the patch for W10 and
widescreen fix for Mafia again; may reinstall
to have a look at this at some point.

brokenneedlecaa76

253 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:42 pm    Post subject: Racing circuits 4-pack Reply with quote

thanks Muggy, perhaps I'm too tired or something but I'll figure it out yet.
brokenneedlecaa76

253 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:43 pm    Post subject: Racing circuits 4-pack Reply with quote

Duelist is the corner off of the countryside 2 map
by the dam where deadfall pass is? or one of the
four races that you put together, excluding the
barn race? possibly along the river? if so all i need
is the location for the other two races? please
brokenneedlecaa76

253 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 4:57 am    Post subject: Racing circuits 4-pack Reply with quote

Duelist, you were correct about the save problem. Once i found and made sure all tracks were working and completed, the seventh round unlocked and I completed all the races.
Now I have 17 races to race on; hope to add more once i figure it out, so far about 10% closerer to making a new race than finishing it.lol

I would love to have finished the final race of round and found the championship celebration in front of the hotel Corleone as was the finish for the ps2. I can't remember if the cutscene was included but it is in the ps2.iso. Anyone tell me how to add this cutscene to the race.

Also how do I edit the individual races in the championship? thanks again Duelist.
brokenneedlecaa76

253 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:34 pm    Post subject: Racing circuits 4-pack Reply with quote

thank you Duelist. i dumped the save files you suggested and after playing all races again grr it worked. I also found where you placed the mountain race.
How do i change up the races in championship racing menu add/switch races?
You posted a while back that a race can be made with just check.bi and mwe, have you tried making a new race route by doing so? I am trying to understand the check file but how does it work for racing?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: