FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Mod ideas

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Are you interested in making mods according to my ideas?
Yes
100%
 100%  [2]
No
0%
 0%  [0]
Total Votes : 2

weigzy

8 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:54 pm    Post subject: Mod ideas Reply with quote

Hello everyone here!
I'm Tom, my game nick is weigzy, I play mainly games of Cod series and Dota, anyway also for a really long time also a Mafia 1 and Mafia 2 player. Actually to be honest I can't take my eyes of Mafia 1 so I still sometimes play single or some mod. With that I get a lot of new ideas of mods to Mafia 1, for example I once cooperated with Miso from Slovakia here, you should know him, the modder of Cosa Nostra and Mission Pack I guess.
So I am not modder, I'm just a regular player, but I wanted to tell here some new ideas of mods, because as you know we all want new mods and new improvements to Mafia. Recently to be honest I am waiting for the mod City Bars with some actions to do, it's gonna be really exciting, I've always wanted to improve City Bars mod somehow. Really brilliant idea.
But also I have something other for you. My idea was to make some mod into Mafia as Paul or Sam. As you know from single, in mission "Visiting rich people" is Salieri talking to you that Sam and Paulie are taking care of witnesses. Then my idea was made. How about to make mod, where you would play as Sam or Paulie (I prefer Sam, I like him more Very happy ) and where you would play some missions for Salieri. There could be also a mission where you play with both of them, you as a Sam and computer as a Paulie for example. I've got also some new ideas of missions in here etc.
And of course I have got plenty of ideas of mods to Mafia. So if someone of you are interested in making mod according to my idea, write me please. Here or you can add me on Steam, my nick here is #Hot2Touch.
And naturally btw, I can test some mods if someone would like Smile Cheers
Thanks for all answers. If you think this is bad, tell me. But I hope somebody will be interested.
See you all ! Smile
mammix

3563 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:05 pm    Post subject: Mod ideas Reply with quote

I'm already doing a mod on Paulie (http://mafiascene.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10136), so, please focus on Sam Wink

I guess the "gap" years of Mafia (between Intermezzos) would be a good time setting, they would show us what could have happened between the missions in Mafia.

I have an additional idea about a police mod, where you are a detective and actually have to solve cases. It would be a more open mod, where there is no linear action, but you have to figure things on your own (also, there would be various possibilities for missions to develop). Maybe that will give you some ideas Smile
weigzy

8 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:06 pm    Post subject: Mod ideas Reply with quote

That's really nice, I would focused on Sam but unfortunately as I said I am not a modder and I can't do this. I have just few ideas about mods.

And yeah, timing by that years would be nice.

Btw. When will be your Paulie mod published?
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

277580 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:34 am    Post subject: Mod ideas Reply with quote

let's keep on topic any info to
mammix's mod can be found
in the dedicated topic *here*

weigzy

8 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:28 pm    Post subject: Mod ideas Reply with quote

Okay fine idea What?) Just also wanted to say that I would really love to play as Sam some missions and I guess I am not alone
mammix

3563 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:13 pm    Post subject: Mod ideas Reply with quote

If you have any thoughts on my mod, please do write to me in my topic Smile

I a bit don't understand this topic, though. I think the ideas are not the problem, but rather lack of skills/time. I suggest that if you really want to make a mod that you have a good idea for, just study a bit how to do modding in Mafia. It is not so tough. I mean, I learned how to do it from 0 to an acceptable level, so can't be so tough... Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: