FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duelist

238 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:24 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city Reply with quote

Well, I didn't work on it since last year Sarcastic Even thought what I'm doing recently can benefit it greatly. But the longer I'm sitting on it the less I'm willing to finish it. It feels like wasting time after so long. I'm going to create a new topic on it once I finish at least lighting, objects in new rooms and lightmaps. I still didn't came up with the name. There's so many extreme, supreme, ultra, extra, lite, expanded variations that it is problematic Laughing
Jaqub

0 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:48 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city Reply with quote

Ok, great! I wish you luck finishing it!

Duelist

238 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:19 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city Reply with quote

Thanks, we will see how it goes.

Now THAT's more like it! Only some minor errors remain :]

UPDATE: Some more fixes.

UPDATE2: Added sector support for converter.

spartaque12

79 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:04 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city Reply with quote

wow , from what this location was converted
Jaqub

0 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city Reply with quote

spartaque12 wrote:
wow , from what this location was converted

From 2 games which also were made with the L3D engine. Look above, one of them were only released for the eastern countries. It was pretty easy for him then getting it to Mafia if the map uses the same format like .4ds

AMadeMan

314 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:17 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city Reply with quote

Those two games were Chameleon and I assume Hidden and Dangerous 2
Duelist

238 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:06 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city Reply with quote

Yes, these two. Same format, different file versions (a bit different structures).
AMadeMan

314 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:27 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city Reply with quote

Hows progress been going?
Duelist

238 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:44 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city Reply with quote

I actually did a lot in the last couple of days. Fixed some ugly normals at Bertone's Station using new test feature for the exporter. Some modeling errors on the Airport that I haven't noticed before, same goes for Racing Circuit and Salieri's Bar. Created a lot of doorways sectors (like 30) for proper light transitions between rooms/in/outdoors. Added props to some of the new locations I've created. And maybe the bigges thing of all (becouse I don't like doing it) I have completly adjusted lighting for the locations stated above to fit my scene.
Duelist

238 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city Reply with quote

Thanks Smile

brokenneedlecaa76 wrote:
have you ever considered making a video of your modelling in freeride.

You mean showing progress? Once I fill locations with missing props and create their lightmaps I'll create new topic with screens and detailed list of changes. That's still far from now.

brokenneedlecaa76 wrote:
As well how could I add the extra models from freeride circuit into the in-game circuit .

?
Duelist

238 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:45 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride-Expansion Country+city Reply with quote

Ech, another bunch of lights that has to be adjusted to fit the scene Confused Sticking out tongue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: