FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Real Car Facing MOD v1.6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How it will be better the new version ?
Only the original Mafia types of cars and other vehicles should not be included in (eg. Buses, commercial vehicles). In order to remaining the walkthrough of the original game.
45%
 45%  [36]
There may be other vehicles, but do not interfere with the walkthrough, so instead of just nicer truck to be used, for example. Buses are not for example.
15%
 15%  [12]
Rather, the original '30-'40 street view let there be most importance. In the freeride mode in the authentic atmosphere and buses, lorries nicer, newer cars, typical of the era. No matter Walkthrough, play more freeride mode.
39%
 39%  [31]
Total Votes : 79

MG421982

11 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:45 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Impressive stuff, to say the least. Applause Keep it up!

BTW, in my opinion, would be really nice to add new cars (buses etc) for Free Ride and Free Ride Extreme.

EDIT: Took a little ride with the suspended train... but couldn't get down anymore! No problem getting in, the AI is doing fine, but no way to get down anymore. I think the bar placed right in the middle of the door way is at fault. Just to let you know...
Lorenzitto

1606 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:05 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Well done for this gas station, also the others will be changed?
Although the explosion metal pieces are still a bit "strange", like a few bits are missing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SamSam9504

4 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:49 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Neutral, I really like your mod. It is really amazing. I was wondering if you can tell me how to change the color of cars Sad

For example, I'd like change cadillac Hartmann into red and black :'(

Hartmann
AdilTL

69 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 9:24 am    Post subject: Re: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

SamSam9504 wrote:
Neutral, I really like your mod. It is really amazing. I was wondering if you can tell me how to change the color of cars Sad

For example, I'd like change cadillac Hartmann into red and black :'(

Hartmann

It is possible only by changing color in texture.
Neutral

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

300 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:48 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Hi !
I've been here long ago, so it's time to show something about progress. Progress of this mod did not stop, but I can make models slowly in addition to my daily work. I will make a video about the traffic again, and firstly here is a preview of new vehicles. I will also renovate older RCF models too that to be there more kind of vehicles in traffic than basic cars. Very happy

AMadeMan

274 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:28 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

HOLY JESUS... Shocked A MOTORCYCLE

Neutral you've done it again!! You've blown my mind to 1930 and back!
Amazing work man, and thanks for continuing this mod.

Last edited by AMadeMan on Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
silent_gxg

43 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:19 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Great news, great trucks.

Thank you Neutral.

Applause
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19
Page 19 of 19

Jump to: