FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Lost Heaven Multiplayer [CANCELLED]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vortrex

8 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:45 am    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Well, I did get the old source built. Includes the launcher, masterlist, server, and client. Plus a few more small fixes.

More info here:
http://vortrex.info/lhmp
nesquik

48 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:22 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Does server browser cannot working if master server will be down like in previuos version of lhmp?
Vortrex

8 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:27 am    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

I got the master list up and running temporarily.
nesquik

48 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:18 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Are you planning MP with the cars and guns like deathmatch mod? I'm a little bit confusing, It's old MP not new coop MP, right? Smile

And I cannot run the client on my notebook, after I have specified a path to mafia folder and clicked choose this folder nothing happened Sad On my table PC everything works fine. Any software requirements for the client?

I did upload a gamemods like deathmatch from old LHMP 2014 here link. Unzip it to gamemods folder of your server and edit server config than dm is working. I already test it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz-P3Cwdafo
Vortrex

8 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

nesquik wrote:
Are you planning MP with the cars and guns like deathmatch mod? I'm a little bit confusing, It's old MP not new coop MP, right? Smile

Yes, this is the old MP, from the old website lh-mp.eu. The source is on GitHub. I got a temporary version online so people could play multiplayer for Mafia 1 while DavoSK works on his new version.

nesquik wrote:
And I cannot run the client on my notebook, after I have specified a path to mafia folder and clicked choose this folder nothing happened Sad On my table PC everything works fine. Any software requirements for the client?

No software requirements specifically, but you will need a 1.0 patch. Does your notebook run Mafia 1 in singleplayer?

nesquik wrote:
I did upload a gamemods like deathmatch from old LHMP 2014 here link. Unzip it to gamemods folder of your server and edit server config than dm is working. I already test it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz-P3Cwdafo

You're more than welcome to host your own server. I don't have the resources to host another one. Server downloads are on the LH-MP page I made:
http://vortrex.info/lhmp/
nesquik

48 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:02 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

Quote:
Does your notebook run Mafia 1 in singleplayer?

Yes, I can do It, but I mean server browser, after I have specified game path nothing happend, but I expect server browser window of course. I also try to copy mafia folder to program files folder, but no result.

Quote:
You're more than welcome to host your own server.

How I can know coords for respawn for different locations like gallery or prison to specify it in *.nut file? If I change location in

Quote:
serverSetDefaultMap("MISE14-PARNIK");

for example than I can load any mission, but how I can know coords to prevent wrong player's position?! Can I do it by MWE ?!

So If I understand right we can make custom DM maps by MWE for example and LHMP will be working there correctly, It's amazing opportunity.
lostinmafia_heavenMS

186 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:37 am    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDWN5JP1lBs

Wishful thinking this will be out soon like he says, but we'll see, this makes the MMP mod put on hold for now, well who can blame him it's immense amounts of work, with no payoff. But this looks awesome as it is, reminded me of @Jakubek videos. Keep holding the MAFIA banner high. Smile

Happy holidays.
nesquik

48 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:39 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

How did he solve the problem of traffic synchronization for example, I don't want to say anything wrong, but.. if this's MP why we cannot see players nicknames near their units? I hope my thinking is wrong and we will got It Smile
ZaKlaus

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

46 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Lost Heaven Multiplayer - Updated info Reply with quote

nesquik wrote:
How did he solve the problem of traffic synchronization for example, I don't want to say anything wrong, but.. if this's MP why we cannot see players nicknames near their units? I hope my thinking is wrong and we will got It Smile

One of the players host the server, where the second player connects to a remote session, receives audio and video from the server, while he is sending his input to the server. Server then replicates the input for the second player, while rendering the viewport for him. This is especially great for LAN parties or local co-op, where bandwidth is not big of an issue.

Note that this is not MMP, but a separate project to provide local co-op experience for the players, so they can play the missions together or drive around in free ride.

Take it as game share service, where the second player connects to the screen of the first player and controls his own character, but in this case, it's actually far more advanced and Mafia specific.
nesquik

48 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:20 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer [CANCELLED] Reply with quote

Hm, If I understood right we also can play different mission mods by this way?! If both players has this mod installed?
ZaKlaus

46 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Lost Heaven Multiplayer [CANCELLED] Reply with quote

nesquik wrote:
Hm, If I understood right we also can play different mission mods by this way?! If both players has this mod installed?

The second player does not need to have the game installed, since he is playing via browser client (as DavoSK has mentioned in his YouTube video description).

As for mods, I am not sure about mod possibilities, you better ask DavoSK about this. Smile
DavosWorks

31 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:33 am    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer [CANCELLED] Reply with quote

I wanted to try that running server, but I'm getting this error, any solution ? hmm, I've tried Game version changer, but it doesnt work.

BTW, Any new info about release that 2 players COOP ? Very happy

nesquik

48 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:03 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer [CANCELLED] Reply with quote

Here Game.exe v1.0 It would be enough for launching the server https://yadi.sk/d/UG_oNDOc3RQDgZ Yes, no news about coop. Let's create some DM maps for old lhmp
DavosWorks

31 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:28 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer [CANCELLED] Reply with quote

Thank you, it works now. First I've got an Error that LS3D0.dll is missing. So I copied LS3DF.dll, and then renamed it to LS3D0.dll, and now everything works.
But in the city, there are not any people/traffic/trams/metros. and no guns, so its empty as hell.

Is there way to start server with traffic/wepons/anything ? if not, I'm going to try add some enemies in to freeride Sticking out tongue or even which map is loader.exe starting ??
nesquik

48 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:43 pm    Post subject: Lost Heaven Multiplayer [CANCELLED] Reply with quote

As I said before

Quote:

You can create your own server and join to It! If you have extern ip your server will have been connect to the master server than we can see your server globaly and connect to you, than we will be have DM mode. Everything is simple.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Jump to: