FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Mafia Actually Really Remastered (By You, Not Yet)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AMadeMan

86 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:25 am    Post subject: Mafia Actually Really Remastered (By You, Not Yet) Reply with quote

The green color goes perfectly with the phone model IMO.
spartaque12

63 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Mafia Actually Really Remastered (By You, Not Yet) Reply with quote

Duelist wrote:
I like the green one more.

Edited hands a bit to make knuckles stand out more:

Old:

New:

Duelist , can u share your work ? i would be very thankful
Lorenzitto

1088 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:15 pm    Post subject: Mafia Actually Really Remastered (By You, Not Yet) Reply with quote

If I can suggest another way, just try to steal max payne 2 hands, they look still good indeed.

There are many different textures tones inside the game files, although the texture format is the "newer" .dds and not .bmp or .jpg/.jpeg .
Greets from Italy.
Honza_B

1558 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Mafia Actually Really Remastered (By You, Not Yet) Reply with quote

Lorenzitto wrote:
just try to steal max payne 2 hands

During our explorations of possibilities to edit characters, I even found some free 3d models of hands, the problem here is rather the way of editing it for it’s not possible to export the character model in an usual way. The changes above are only possible thanks to Duelist’s clever methods. Since he hasn’t shared all there is to them, any progress probably lies with him. I "even" made a texture for the hand to encourage further development, Smile but he seems to be busy. Just hang in there, something will happen some time.
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

9864 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Mafia Actually Really Remastered (By You, Not Yet) Reply with quote

Honza_B wrote:
The changes above are only possible thanks to Duelist’s clever methods.

Hex pasting - ingenious Very happy

The official Mafioso Mod thread
AMadeMan

86 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:18 am    Post subject: Mafia Actually Really Remastered (By You, Not Yet) Reply with quote

I wonder if the rest of Tommy's body can be improved to look less blocky using the same method for the hand model. Really cool technique on improving the hand model, and quite an achievement on Mafia modding altogether since something like this hasn't been successfully done before(I don't think).
spartaque12

63 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Mafia Actually Really Remastered (By You, Not Yet) Reply with quote

AMadeMan wrote:
I wonder if the rest of Tommy's body can be improved to look less blocky using the same method for the hand model. Really cool technique on improving the hand model, and quite an achievement on Mafia modding altogether since something like this hasn't been successfully done before(I don't think).

yeah no1 did that before , duelist is genius , but hes inactive atm 4 some reason Sad
And im also would like to see how hq tommy would look <3
AMadeMan

86 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:23 pm    Post subject: Mafia Actually Really Remastered (By You, Not Yet) Reply with quote

Hopefully the lip-sync and face expressions can also be improved if possible. But most certainly, Duelist is amazing when it comes to Mafia modding and has done very much for the community.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: