FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

M Editor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

11036 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:22 am    Post subject: M Editor Reply with quote

This looks intriguing!

The official Mafioso Mod thread
KrumpolcPetr

45 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: M Editor Reply with quote

AsaSK wrote:
This looks intriguing!

Thank you. I would like to add scene2.bin support, but actually I have no time to do that due to school. Sad Also there is still bug with text encoding. Localized texts are encoded differently according to language. The rest is probably encoded always by one type of encoding or it depends on the game language version. The text rendering is too slow because it is realized by CPU... It is still a lot of space for improvements.

If you want to follow M Editor on facebook, you can, but I have no idea when new actualities about the tool will appears.
Revan31

79 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:35 am    Post subject: M Editor Reply with quote

Your editor was working for me before installing some updates to Windows 10. Now I get this error.

Do you know where might be a problem? You can PM me and we can use Czech/Slovak language.
KrumpolcPetr

45 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:20 pm    Post subject: M Editor Reply with quote

M Editor v1.3 is available.

Changelog:

• encoding adjustments of non-localized texts (credits)
  • fixed bug causing crash the application immediately after opening
  • improved tool stability
  • some minor adjustments

Last edited by KrumpolcPetr on Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Melhior

550 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: M Editor Reply with quote

KrumpolcPetr wrote:

Changelog:

• encoding adjustments of non-localized texts (credits)
  • fixed bug causing crash the application immediately after opening
  • improved tool stability
  • some minor adjustments

After installed the new version and run, the program crashes with this here window ("Discontinued operation of the program..."). Tried to run as administrator and in compatibility mode with XP.

KrumpolcPetr

45 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:39 pm    Post subject: Re: M Editor Reply with quote

Quote:
After installed the new version and run, the program crashes with this here window ("Discontinued operation of the program..."). Tried to run as administrator and in compatibility mode with XP.

Oops! Sad
I changed installer for actual and future versions. Uninstall installed version and download new from here.
Melhior

550 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: M Editor Reply with quote

KrumpolcPetr wrote:

Oops! Sad
I changed installer for actual and future versions. Uninstall installed version and download new from here.

All the same. Nothing has changed Cautious
KrumpolcPetr

45 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: M Editor Reply with quote

Melhior wrote:

All the same. Nothing has changed Cautious

Could you please send me the parameter labeled by "Problem Signature 09: " from the error window you posted before?

The thing is that Launcher.exe stayed untouched since I released the first version of the tool. According to the image you posted before it looks like the problem is in mscorlib.dll. This is the core library of .NET framework. I have been searching on the internet about CLR20r3 bug and it is probably .NET framework - Windows (7) bug.
Melhior

550 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: M Editor Reply with quote

KrumpolcPetr wrote:

Could you please send me the parameter labeled by "Problem Signature 09: " from the error window you posted before?

The thing is that Launcher.exe stayed untouched since I released the first version of the tool. According to the image you posted before it looks like the problem is in mscorlib.dll. This is the core library of .NET framework. I have been searching on the internet about CLR20r3 bug and it is probably .NET framework - Windows (7) bug.

Screenshot attached. If that, then I have Net Framework 4.6.1
P.S. What programming language is the editor written in?

KrumpolcPetr

45 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: M Editor Reply with quote

Melhior wrote:

Screenshot attached. If that, then I have Net Framework 4.6.1
P.S. What programming language is the editor written in?

Try download new distribution here.

The tool is written in C#/WPF but some parts are in C++.
Melhior

550 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: M Editor Reply with quote

KrumpolcPetr wrote:

Try download new distribution here.

The tool is written in C#/WPF but some parts are in C++.

It worked. Await the global updates)))
KrumpolcPetr

45 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: M Editor Reply with quote

Melhior wrote:
It worked. Await the global updates)))

It is .Net Framework bug under Windows 7.

I am working on scene2.bin. Wink
NikoTheBosnian

5 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:58 pm    Post subject: M Editor Reply with quote

Something I noticed, it seems like the vehicle editor will crash every time I start it with a modded version, works fine on the vanilla game though. Also any weapon stat related to time does not seem to save, it just resets to "-" every time I finish with it, damage, accuracy and everything else works but delay and shell reject and load times cannot be changed. Any fix?
KrumpolcPetr

45 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:16 am    Post subject: Re: M Editor Reply with quote

NikoTheBosnian wrote:
Something I noticed, it seems like the vehicle editor will crash every time I start it with a modded version, works fine on the vanilla game though. Also any weapon stat related to time does not seem to save, it just resets to "-" every time I finish with it, damage, accuracy and everything else works but delay and shell reject and load times cannot be changed. Any fix?

Thank you for the bug report. Wink

Inventory is fixed (not released yet), but could you be more specific about the vehicle editor? I have done some tests, but it seems that M Editor save changes and also can reload from file successfully. You mean modded version by M Editor or another tool? Thinking If you modified vehicles by M Editor, could you please send me the carcyclopedia.def, carindex.def and vehicles.bin for analysis?
NikoTheBosnian

5 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: M Editor Reply with quote

KrumpolcPetr wrote:
NikoTheBosnian wrote:

Thank you for the bug report. Wink

Inventory is fixed (not released yet), but could you be more specific about the vehicle editor? I have done some tests, but it seems that M Editor save changes and also can reload from file successfully. You mean modded version by M Editor or another tool? Thinking If you modified vehicles by M Editor, could you please send me the carcyclopedia.def, carindex.def and vehicles.bin for analysis?

Oh no, I mean the vehicle editor worked fine, but after I installed a total conversion mod ( The 80s mod, to be specific, haven't tested it with other mods) the tool just crashes when I click on the "vehicles" section. Maybe the modded files overload the program or something? Not sure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: