FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Mafia Script & Data Reference by Djbozkosz, translated

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

8234 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 3:59 am    Post subject: Mafia Script & Data Reference by Djbozkosz, translated Reply with quote

Hi all, over the next few weeks/months I'll be uploading my custom translation of Djbozkosz's very comprehensive Mafiascript reference, which as far as I know is currently only available in Czech.
I have taken great care to preserve the original sense of each explained command, and have thus occasionally opted for different wording/phrasing where the meaning may be obscured by translating phrases verbatim.
All credit goes to Djbozkosz for his extensive knowledge and work on this great document.

I will edit this post to include more pages as I add them - for now here are the first couple of pages.

[Pages 1-5]

The official Mafioso Mod thread

Last edited by AsaSK on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:57 am; edited 2 times in total
T3mas1

183 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 2:19 pm    Post subject: Mafia Script & Data Reference by Djbozkosz, translated Reply with quote

Great! Now I am working on an english tutorial on how to script - It'll be good to have something to refer to.

I am just curious - How do you understand Czech? Do you have any experience with slavic languages? Are you Slovak? - I mean your nickname is AsaSK - SK is a shortcut for the word Slovakia - a country very close to the Czech Republic in terms of our culture and language. But on the other hand your profile is clear about that - London, UK.

I'm confused, man! Very happy

Btw: If you need any help with translating some words, I'll be glad to help. Thumbs up (left)
AsaSK

8234 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Mafia Script & Data Reference by Djbozkosz, translat Reply with quote

More pages added, first post updated Smile

T3mas1 wrote:
I am just curious - How do you understand Czech? Do you have any experience with slavic languages? Are you Slovak? - I mean your nickname is AsaSK - SK is a shortcut for the word Slovakia - a country very close to the Czech Republic in terms of our culture and language. But on the other hand your profile is clear about that - London, UK.

I'm confused, man! Very happy

Hi Tomas, people have made that mistake before - 'SK' is actually the first two letters of my surname Smile
I am indeed from London, but a few years ago I decided to learn some Čeština to help me fully appreciate the game and its programming, so I do know a little and it helps me to mod.

T3mas1 wrote:
If you need any help with translating some words, I'll be glad to help. Thumbs up (left)

Moc díky! I am by no means fluent Wink

Melhior

23 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:04 am    Post subject: Mafia Script & Data Reference by Djbozkosz, translated Reply with quote

Hello! I for some reason when you click on the link opens the home page for sharing. Where the translation itself?
AsaSK

8234 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:55 am    Post subject: Re: Mafia Script & Data Reference by Djbozkosz, translat Reply with quote

Melhior wrote:
Hello! I for some reason when you click on the link opens the home page for sharing. Where the translation itself?

Hi there, thanks for letting me know about this link fixed.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: