FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Greetings and Thank You

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AMadeMan

68 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:39 pm    Post subject: Greetings and Thank You Reply with quote

Very awesome to meet all of you on Mafia Scene for the first time. I have been following the works of many of you for a long time, watching the Mafia community, though small, is very prosperous. I hope to one day become a game dev perhaps in Unreal Engine 4. But I mainly just want to say is, thank you all so much for taking good care of and keeping the Mafia community alive for so many years. You've managed to not only keep it alive, you've let people feel more close and personal like a true family unlike other gaming communities where you mostly hear people ranting and insulting others endlessly. The passion and heart you guys put into such as the Real Car Facing and Titanic mods don't deserve to go unrecognized and should be shown to people like the original creators of Mafia. You guys deserve a medal! Please continue keeping the community of the beautiful gem known as Mafia alive for years to come. Thank you all so much and I hope to get to known you. Salute

Mr. Salieri sends his regards to all of you wonderful creators here.

Last edited by AMadeMan on Tue May 23, 2017 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
lostinmafia_heavenMS

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:21 pm    Post subject: Greetings and Thank You Reply with quote

Welcome to the family we are happy to have you. Very happy

Mafia won't ever die with such dedicated people around, lets hope M3 at least shined some new light on our game.
AMadeMan

68 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Greetings and Thank You Reply with quote

That's what I thought when Mafia 3 was announced. It would help people come to know Mafia 1 and 2. Is its new DLC any good?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: