FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Mafia Freeride Extended Mod

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Firefox3860

37 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:23 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride Extended Mod Reply with quote

Hello everyone Smile I would like to present a mod that unites the city and the countryside. Now between them you can freely move without loading. +Two country roads from the console version are open.

Also added the following locations:

• Clark's Motel
  • Salieri's Bar with garage
  • Lost Heaven Racing Circuit
  • Tom's house in Oakwood, in which you can save
  • Service station in Down Town
Locations are not yet very lively, but then, perhaps, will become so.

A few more interesting things
A train travels by rail in Hoboken. On it you can ride through the countryside to the motel and back.
You can walk and drive by car on the overground metro tracks. Springboards from Freeride Extreme are inserted.
Street lighting is changed, made new quality lightmaps the entire city and the countryside.

I express my gratitude to those who helped me in creating the mod:
GOLOD55 for technical advice and provided console Krajina models.
Rinky-Dink A human from another forum, who did a lot for the mod, with him we worked together on the transfer of locations.

Screenshots

(↓) v1.0

Last edited by Firefox3860 on Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
haista__

15 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:08 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride Extended Mod Reply with quote

A few things:
The performance tanks. I get around 40fps in most areas.
The streets are quite empty.
Did you change car speeds? AI cars go really fast, and I seem to be accelerating quicker.
Also, I noticed an interesting bug/thing with Ralphie. I talked to him, he said he had an 80HP car, better than that V8. He then walked out, opened the gate, and walked in the middle of the street. He went south, over the Works Quarter-Central Island bridge. Then north, and he started crossing the giuliano bridge to New Ark. I gave up by then though.

The countryside portion is really great though, fantastic job Smile
Firefox3860

37 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:19 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride Extended Mod Reply with quote

Thanks for your good feedback.
The reason for the performance decline is not known to me.
Quote:
The streets are quite empty.
Why? There are cars and pedestrians
Quote:
Did you change car speeds?
Yes, I increased car speeds. I did not like that before they drove very slowly.

Such a thing with Ralph happens because I took his script from 10 mission and I have not edited it yet. But I also did not understand where he was going Smile
haista__

15 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:00 am    Post subject: Mafia Freeride Extended Mod Reply with quote

I really don't like messing with car speeds, the vanilla ones are fine, in my opinion.
BillyOwens

0 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride Extended Mod Reply with quote

Wonderful work! I'm enjoying it very much! I've been waiting to try for a long time. Are you considering making a different version set at night, or with rain? That would be cool!
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:23 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride Extended Mod Reply with quote

This is an amazing modification, I love it! Especially those new countryside roads. One thing bugs me though: it's the speed limit of 40 mph. Could've been around 60-65 mph, because that's how fast everyone's going, even the cops, and if they see me doing 41 mph, all the sirens go off. The speeds I like, though. Even if traffic doesn't manage to make sharp turns Laughing
Firefox3860

37 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride Extended Mod Reply with quote

Quote:
Are you considering making a different version set at night, or with rain?
I can not say exactly. While it is not planned, but maybe someday it will be
Quote:
speed limit of 40 mph
With this limit nothing can be done
Firefox3860

37 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride Extended Mod Reply with quote

version 1.1

In this version there are no new locations, it just fixes bugs and flaws, revealed in the previous one.
City music can be turned off and on by pressing the button HORN1. In the weapons shop you can buy a bomb. It is set and explodes when you press the button HANDBRAKE1
In the previous version there were performance problems, so I tried to improve the optimization.

[↓] v1.1
silent_gxg

37 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:45 am    Post subject: Mafia Freeride Extended Mod Reply with quote

Beautifull work. Applause

Many thanks. Thumbs up (left)

It's there any way to repair a damaged vehicle? Tried at Lucas but it was not posible.
Firefox3860

37 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:11 pm    Post subject: Mafia Freeride Extended Mod Reply with quote

You can repair a damaged vehicle at Lucas by paying $ 2000. In his service station in the right corner there is a place to repair the car.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: