FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Real Car Facing MOD v1.6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

How it will be better the new version ?
Only the original Mafia types of cars and other vehicles should not be included in (eg. Buses, commercial vehicles). In order to remaining the walkthrough of the original game.
41%
 41%  [25]
There may be other vehicles, but do not interfere with the walkthrough, so instead of just nicer truck to be used, for example. Buses are not for example.
16%
 16%  [10]
Rather, the original '30-'40 street view let there be most importance. In the freeride mode in the authentic atmosphere and buses, lorries nicer, newer cars, typical of the era. No matter Walkthrough, play more freeride mode.
41%
 41%  [25]
Total Votes : 60

Kaminsky

144 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Just tried the new Pierce Arrow model and Phantom Corsair + the Hudson family ...
Im out of words
sooo beautiful Shocked
In lots of models there are working indicator lights inside the interior
Well i see the picture posting doeson't work really good , so i gave you guys a link to a google drive file :

Screenshots
Neutral

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

258 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:44 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Greetings! Smile
Finally finished the race cars and many models it is no longer missing. I attach picture of them. Some problems have been solved in the case of cars animations, but it's not all work well.
I updated the tables in the list of models.

OgiGames03

2 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:06 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Woah! I have no words to describe this mod. I didn't make any comments on this post but I have been following it for a long time. I am truly impressed by the amount of work and detail that went into these models! I give you the best of my regards. I was also wondering where is the link for the tables of the list of models you mentioned?
silent_gxg

21 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:20 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

WOW!!! AMAZING!!!

@OgiGames03: The list of the mod status it's on page 3 of this topic.

@Kaminsky: Thanks for the screenshots.
Kaminsky

144 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:34 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Some new screenshots :

On the Race track :

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Applause Applause Applause
silent_gxg

21 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 10:19 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Great screenshots. Thanks

I am so looking forward for this mod to be release Praying
Zsolti

124 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 5:49 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Nice pictures.
Abradox

25 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

It's a brilliant work.

Problem width lods and model vanishing is solved?

All models have one reflection texture (ENV2.bmp) for car body like original models?
May be reflections on chromed details (like bumpers) make more realistic?
spartaque12

0 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:25 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

amazin' work
i agree , could u add more chrome on rims? Smile
Neutral

258 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 11:23 am    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

There were quite a few things to test. Unfortunately the models disappear in the distance, these long distance models did not help "objectname: 1, #: 2" so I did not increase the size of 4ds with them. ( the LS3D engine is suffers with bigger models ) Thinking
Reflections do not only work with a texture (ENV2.bmp), but created a set that I can use various. I know the chrome and other settings of the original cars, and I know how they did it, but I'm making plain textures with chrome stuff and shiny body parts so everyone will see the same thing. I would like to emphasize the body of the car with new reflection system and of course I can also use the vectors of the model in the zmodeler to help. Wink
Here is a video how it is playing in the game during movement. My computer is slow to the video, so it's silent and sometimes it get stuck, but you can see the essence.

https://youtu.be/mra1j00y0qo
Abradox

25 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 1:17 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Now I see, chrome is ok.
Chrome texture now is not spherical type?

Aluminum metallic texture on the Miller (Brubaker) look very good and realistic, but exhaust pipe texture looks strange.

We have same problem with compression artifacts on car textures.
It can avoid if texture size bigger than little square filled a color.

Kaminsky, can you force anisotropic filtering 16x in video driver before taking new screenshots?

AdilTL

8 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:06 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Great work Dudester)
Neutral

258 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 4:45 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Thanks all.

As I mentioned earlier, texture sizes should be kept low to run the mod. Therefore, my reflection map textures are 256x256 in size, in some cases max. I use 1024x1024 size. But in this case I will reduce it to 8-bit, because the engine will do the same, so that if you want to avoid the crash, you can swap it quickly on buildings. If there are a lot of cars and plugs, then you can see that on the street, for example. That the shop windows are not of the usual color, then turned 8-bit. Of course under win7 and with nvidia card it will not be enough .. will throw it.
The Miller's exhaust is such a burnished chrome, so I did it myself, look at the picture.

Abradox

25 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 10:26 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

It's look like texture of exhaust is rotated by 90.
Better use aluminum metallic texture or special chrome texture for this model only.

try this chrome
http://dropmefiles.com/eIdes
Neutral

258 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Real Car Facing MOD v1.6 Reply with quote

Thanks. Smile
I tried it as a reflection map but it does not work, it does not glow from any direction I look. That's why I started experimenting 2 years ago, you can see the result on the attached picture. The circular versions in the middle do not support the shape of the body. It's just the rocket car left to create and when I'm done with it, of course you can analyze my solutions for the glitter and shining and you can use it freely. That's why I found out.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ok8ivxabo0l34oh/chrometest.jpg?dl=0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: