FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Motorfield City Mod
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:14 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Great! It looks so atmosphere. I'd really like to walk around those streets Very happy
T3mas1

193 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:35 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

brokenneedlecaa76, DMateo07

Thank you both, good to know there are people who will play it, when it is released. Speaking of the release, I gotto tell you, I can't make it before the end of this year due to that fact that I am working on a map for GTA V now. Someone has released some new tools for it so I had to try it out, you know... Very happy

I am talking about it because I have written The Motorfield City Mod would be released by the end of this year. Eventually that ain't gonna happen, anyway it is gonna be released soon (relatively Very happy). I suppose so because I have FINISHED the city and the only thing that has to be done are the missions, which is not an easy part though. I will have to script a lot and I have found out that even if I am doing everything the correct way according to tutorials, it never works. Impossible

Well hopefully I'll deal with it.
T3mas1

193 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:59 am    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Well, this week may be the week of the release. Or not. But if everything goes well, I don't see a problem in that. Smile

I couldn't help myself but I just had to make an intro to the mod and upload it. If you wanna check it out, you can: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx5BOvSWggo
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:36 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Nice! I can't wait to play it Smile
T3mas1

193 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Well, I gotta be sorry. It ain't gonna be released this week 'cause I've some problems with animations and scripts. And yeah a funny story happened - I almost accidently deleted all my work, but luckily I make backups, but it got me stuck for a while. To let you know what has to be done yet, I am enclosing some info about it is done and what is not:

I've done and connected 4 missions (or sequences, however you wanna call it)
I've finished the city, even the detailes are done.
I've completed collisions all around the city.
I've finally found a way how to give your enemies better AI so it is harder to get through them.

I gotta finish the final mission and gotta work on one mission as well.
I gotta test how it works, which is gonna take some time.
I gotta translate everything in English.
I gotta deal with the cinema feature (my zombies attack you just at a close range ?)

I really thought I'd make it by the end of this month, but it's a lot of work. So instead of the release I am uploading a few pictures.

Other plans:
I've got a lot of skills and I have a lot models and ideas I haven't used now, so I'd like to make a similar mod but smaller after this one is released, actually I've already started working on it. I'd also like to do a totorial on how to script missions.

So that's it, I hope you like it as always. Smile and just give me a few days to finish it. Wink
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1258 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:08 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Wow, this looks so great Smile I'm real glad you didn't lose your work Very happy

Waiting patiently for this goodie Smile
brokenneedlecaa76

28 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 9:37 am    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

great work. enjoyed the video. can't wait to finally play mod but it will be worth the wait in the end. you said you were making a tutorial. I would love to see a tutorial perhaps a "dummies" version to show how you pulled it all off software used etc. One day I will mod, but right now I am light years away from making that happen.thanks again for your great work.
T3mas1

193 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:55 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Thank you for your support.

I said a month ago that the mod would be released in a week, but the month has passed and you see it hasn't been released. I've been really busy last days and I could work on it just on weekends and as a result it took so much time to even get to this point. Sorry for the confusing information about the date of the release.

How's the progress going then?

Well...

- I've completed ALL the missions. Now I am testing how it works, though still gotta edit some of them to make them connected with others.

- The city itself should be finished as I said, but I am still running into some little things that need to be patched.

- The cinema feature is still unfinished.

- I gotta translate the mod into English. I haven't touched it yet.

It might seem that it is still a lot of work, but I think I have made a huge progress since I wrote here for the last time.

I've also added something extra - An exposition room with some photos of my ideas that haven't made it to the mod or simply was a part of another project I was working on. I am gonna put these things into one mod I've been working on for about two months. It is very similar to this one, it's also gonna be a new city with missions, but it's propably not gonna be as big as this mod. I don't think I will ever be able to make another mod this size. It's been almost two years of working on it. It is crazy... Very happy Also there's gonna be a small car chase.

a picture:

So when is it gonna be released? I don't know myself. It might be released in one week, in two weeks or later... I would avoid putting an exact date this time. My lips are sealed

Please be patient!
T3mas1

193 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:48 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

I've finished one of the cinema mini-games.

but I think it should be a little more tricky, as there is a respawn point.

So... do you have any ideas on how to make it more tricky?

By the way doesn't anyone know how to stop the animations Tommy does after some time when you are being inactive (don't touch anything...)? It looks stupid when he's looking at somebody dead and he's shaking and brushing his pants.
T3mas1

193 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:29 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

I am doing my best to release it as quickly as possible.

a pic. from a mission:

I've finally made my own menu scene for the mod.

Paradonz

26 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

"T3mas1" Very nice! Applause Really looking forward to your mod.
T3mas1

193 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:48 pm    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Thank you, Paradonz! Smile

I was actually thinking about making a russian localization for this mod. I've seen мафиа 1 - 2 модострой post some nice words about my mod so I think it is worth doing that extra work on it. I haven't learnt Russian at school though. My learning method was playing CR/MTA Province Very happy So it might not be perfect but I think I can definitely give it a try! Thumbs up (left)

other news:

I've finished the mod. I just gotta test it and translate it.

I am enclosing propably the last pre-release photos.

Paradonz

26 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

T3mas1 wrote:
Thank you, Paradonz! Smile

I was actually thinking about making a russian localization for this mod. I've seen мафиа 1 - 2 модострой post some nice words about my mod so I think it is worth doing that extra work on it. I haven't learnt Russian at school though. My learning method was playing CR/MTA Province Very happy So it might not be perfect but I think I can definitely give it a try! Thumbs up (left)

Yah! I personally wrote these posts Smile
Russian community of fans waiting for your mod with me Wink
How did you get into the group "Модострой"?

T3mas1 wrote:

other news:

I've finished the mod. I just gotta test it and translate it.

I am enclosing propably the last pre-release photos.

Great news! Very pleased that there are still people who are doing something for your favorite games 15 years later Smile
T3mas1

193 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Paradonz wrote:

Russian community of fans waiting for your mod with me Wink

Nice to hear that! Laughing

Paradonz wrote:

How did you get into the group "Модострой"?

I don't remember exactly how I came to know the page. I guess I was searching the web for something about Mafia when I ran into it. It is a good page, I like these VK pages about mods and stuff! Sometimes I go there to check what's new. Sticking out tongue
Neutral

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

292 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:56 am    Post subject: Motorfield City Mod Reply with quote

Very nicely moving this great mod, congratulations, soon you can test whether caused by an error when the cars will be replaced with the new RCF1.6 models. I'm very curious, I hope you do not charge too much for my big luggage. Smile I hope not. Praying Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: