FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Return

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Capiche

14 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:46 am    Post subject: Return Reply with quote

Dear all

I once (10y ago) was the moderator for site Mafia and The Godfather (MTG) in my country. We had a forum and all content based site. I translated this game into my language. I think we had some 2000 users, but time was also different.

I got the game for Christmas, but for some reason I could not play the full version? (I think low disk space, HDD only 4GB Laughing )
So I played the demo for 100 times which was the garage mission, A Great Deal? I think more than 100 times...

When Mafia 2 arrived many, many, many years later I bought the console with Deluxe Game which included all add ons. During the past 5y I have sold and bought the console 3 times just to play this wonderful game.

Mafia 3 I have not played. I just don't feel this game. I was very excited but when they launched, dissappointed.

I was also the member of the first MafiaScene. Please do not close this site anymore!
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276040 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:59 pm    Post subject: Return Reply with quote

Hi Capiche Smile

It's nice to see old members return.
Welcome back - hope you'll have
fun whilst back with the fam.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: