FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Evantek

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Evantek

11 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:56 am    Post subject: Evantek Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm glad I have found this forum. I really like this game series. Mafia 1 was a game which taught me how to drive. I really enjoyed just driving around in free roam collection cars, and cash. I have played through the story countless times.

I also enjoy creating content. I had a Youtube channel for a while now, and just recently decided to start doing playthroughs with commentary. I'm good at video editing, and graphic design, however video game commentary is something completely new for me. I would like to have some of your input on my videos, some constructive criticism.

Here is a link to my videos:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTJcOkpKgjKPjFL0X8cLOph3un6-HAH2p

I know this game has many playthroughs already. I'm doing this for practice, and my personal development. Anyway thanks for your time, and help.
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276102 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:26 pm    Post subject: Evantek Reply with quote

Hi and welcome to Mafia Scene Evantek, hope you will enjoy
your time here.

*Moved to Introductions* :

Evantek

11 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Evantek Reply with quote

Muggy wrote:
Hi and welcome to Mafia Scene Evantek, hope you will enjoy
your time here.

*Moved to Introductions* :
Hello. Thank you for moving my topic, sorry for posting in the wrong section.
Hunter

1495 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:10 am    Post subject: Evantek Reply with quote

I'm impressed by your videos...but not for the reason you might think. Recording quality is ..."acceptable."

What makes your videos interesting is that you have no idea what you're doing Laughing

I could tell you where 95 out of 100 enemies are, and have most of the maps completely memorized. So that takes a lot of the adventure out of the game. It's also interesting to see how the maps work on a "real player." At the harbor for instance, you managed to find Morello and didn't die...but then you didn't bother to search Morello's body (you don't need to, but there are reasons). So in that case the expectations of the developer were not fulfilled. Personally I couldn't figure out the train puzzle, which is why I came here for help, but I carefully searched every pixel in the area Morello was in.

Also, your accent makes it more interesting to me.

Your first job I guess is to fix the sound in cutscenes.
Evantek

11 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:49 pm    Post subject: Evantek Reply with quote

I know exactly what you might mean. I don't remember much of the game this is a walk-through without knowing where, and what to expect. It is probably frustrating to see someone be clueless about where to go, and what to do.

The thing with searching bodies is that you discover early on in the game that you are able to do this, however after doing this for a couple of times without finding anything interesting or useful i just stopped doing it all together. I assumed it is a feature they added but then they neglected it later on.

For the accent, it is something I need to work on really hard to improve, and fix. You might be referring to either long S sounds at the end of my words or sometimes not finishing saying sounds in some words.

I made a mistake of recording with OBS, but other video recorders for some reason got me choppy frame rates in this game or saved to very large file sizes, (that's my fault because I need to upgrade my storage).

Thank you for your input very much appreciate it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: