FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

The Mafioso Mod
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gangster123

10 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:50 pm    Post subject: The Mafioso Mod Reply with quote

how is it going with this mod? Very happy
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1250 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:42 pm    Post subject: The Mafioso Mod Reply with quote

Ha ha, great picture Laughing
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

7696 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:57 pm    Post subject: The Mafioso Mod Reply with quote

Hello all,

It's been almost a year since I had to archive TMM to focus on university and my health for the second time. I love modding, the creative freedom of Mafia and the community; I've still never modded any other game to this day.

Without making a huge fuss, while the mod is stored away (in three separate places, no less) it is not dead. I'd rather let a project lie dormant for a while and go back to it at my leisure than declare it 'dead' and seal off the possibility of returning to it one day. Even that in itself sounds long-term, but I plan to return to the mod towards the end of May, when I will be graduating and finishing university for good (I am hoping to continue my studies in September and transition into MSc Criminal and Forensic Psychology).
I will have the whole summer free, with no rollover work, and as such I will then be able to carry on past the holidays - hopefully indefinitely. This post was primarily inspired by a dream I had one night last week, something about a Kanye West music video that included the LH train running between buildings on the rooftops of Hotel Corleone (don't ask).

Thanks for sticking around, fellas. So glad to see the 'Scene is going strong.

Asa

The official Mafioso Mod thread
Mr Robville

255709 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:11 am    Post subject: The Mafioso Mod Reply with quote

Good to hear from you again Asa!
It's totally fine to put a project to rest for a while when your mind is someplace else. Like you said, modding is meant to be fun and shouldn't feel like a chore, because when that happens, there's no productivity anyway.

Great to hear as well that you'll be graduating from university! I can imagine it will be a tremendous weight off your shoulders as soon as you graduate. Will you continue with the psychology study right away or are you taking a small break? I think I would. Smile

Take all the time you need. I'm sure the lot of us will still be around by then. Besides, it's not like I'm done soon anyway. Sticking out tongue

www.Robville.net
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

46571 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:24 pm    Post subject: The Mafioso Mod Reply with quote

Asa, Asa .. I'm wating for your mod for a couple of years now, but you know what? It doesn't matter!

Remember that life comes first and all the other stuff like modding is just a hobby. I know for myself as I tried to release some goodness mod, but it was two years ago! I'll work on it when I want to, not because I have to.

So don't worry about anything. Just focus on your life and university. Good luck!

AsaSK wrote:
I thought there was something strange about naughtyboy (Cole Phelps).. apart from the fact that his username sounds very gay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: