FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit • View your posts • View unanswered posts

If you could change ONE THING about Freeride

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:22 pm    Post subject: If you could change ONE THING about Freeride Reply with quote

what would it be?
sicali

21 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:19 pm    Post subject: If you could change ONE THING about Freeride Reply with quote

The variety of cars in traffic.
flovivi

260 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:31 pm    Post subject: If you could change ONE THING about Freeride Reply with quote

It would be great to see random civilians talk to each other,
and then, after some time, they would go on walking.
The city would see more alive. or you could define locations,
on benches for example, where people would sit for a while.
But is it even possible to apply scripts on civilians?
That would give the freer ride a total different feeling.
PeacefulTommy

6 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:57 am    Post subject: If you could change ONE THING about Freeride Reply with quote

Have a house , an appartement , i was reaaly disappointed that we never saw where Tommy lives , FREERIDE was also quite dead when it comes to stuff to do , i really hoped that you could enter salieri's bar and hang out , maybe do missions there ...
Fantasyonly

24 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:25 pm    Post subject: If you could change ONE THING about Freeride Reply with quote

I really miss some "Role Play" elements. It was sad that you couldnīt interact with some other characters in free ride. Thatīs what Iīm searching in mods: I would like to hang out in the city with Paulie and Sam, I would like to enter buildings from missions, doing some stuff in there, hanging out in the bar, doing jobs.

The most important thing for me is speaking with those characters. Sometimes there are some "unused" lines in the game which I hear for the first time in mods (also Tommy got some lines which he could have said in fights).

Someone maybe got some advices for mods? I used the "
Mafia Freeride Extreme Unlimited Lite " mod in last time but itīs "small". Its such an awesome mod but getting boring fast if you played the missions for a few times.
Zsolti

126 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:05 pm    Post subject: If you could change ONE THING about Freeride Reply with quote

The separateness of the city and the countryside.
(But now that that's being resolved...)

I also think the railroad looks unrealistic and un-American.
brokenneedlecaa76

18 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:26 pm    Post subject: If you could change ONE THING about Freeride Reply with quote

in agreement with everyone. i certainly would love to see more interaction with npc's, conversation that leads to other missions randomly inserted throughout freeride. Many more buildings to explore for whatever reason. Yes, i agree that the railroad is under utilized and certainly lacks being American, if someone doesn't like the engines of the U.S, I'm sure that Canadian railways would be wonderful to model with. I haven't completed the game and so I don't know if there many or any missions with boats and ships; yet there is an incredible history and phenomenal references to choose from in regards to rum running on the water. i love the game and love all the mods made, utilized,lost and in the making. thanks to everyone who has contributed to mafia.
Hunter

1547 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:18 am    Post subject: Re: If you could change ONE THING about Freeride Reply with quote

brokenneedlecaa76 wrote:
I haven't completed the game and so I don't know if there many or any missions with boats and ships; yet there is an incredible history and phenomenal references to choose from in regards to rum running on the water.

You may be in for a surprise, if you ever finish the game. Sticking out tongue
Mr Robville

255734 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: If you could change ONE THING about Freeride Reply with quote

Some of the best and most popular mods for Mafia 1 were the Alive Mod, City Bars and Little Italy mod. Why? Because of the aforementioned need of interactivity. They made the (freeride) game come to life so much. Even if half of it didn't make any sense. Sticking out tongue

www.Robville.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: