FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Need various in-game icons

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Osho

35 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:09 am    Post subject: Need various in-game icons Reply with quote

Can any one please post the images of the following in-game icons?
- All the signs of the Lost Heaven Police - the notepad, handcuff, semi-transparent cop, and pistol icons seen on top of the screen
- The circular transparent radar that appears on the top-left corner of the screen
- The health kits
- All the weapon icons
- Both speed limiter icons indicating the numbers 40 and 60

I'm requesting them because I want to use them for a compilation of the game's features using the actual icons to explain in details, and also useful in forums for sharing any info about the features.
I know there's a Data X-tractor but I don't have the game right now. I'm interested to have a complete collection of the important icons that can be used anytime without posting an entire background screenshot having the icon.
Thanks.

Mafia walkthrough on YouTube
haista__

13 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:35 pm    Post subject: Need various in-game icons Reply with quote

I looked through half of the "maps" folder, but I couldn't find any.

So, I made pictures in-game:

Album - here are the raw pictures, I didn't crop anything.

Quote:
- All the weapon icons

What do you mean by this? The ones in the console versions? Or am I missing something?
Osho

35 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:31 pm    Post subject: Need various in-game icons Reply with quote

No. Just like the icons on the pictures you shared, I want to see the various weapon models in game, and only from the PC version. Not interested in console version.

Even I had searched through the data months back and never found the location of various icons used in game to convert them into images, and as a result, I had to stop with the compilation work, which I am really interested to complete.
This time I decided to take help from those who are into modding and would probably know how to get the pictures of those icons.

Mafia walkthrough on YouTube
haista__

13 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:25 pm    Post subject: Need various in-game icons Reply with quote

Oh, you mean the weapon models. The console versions have icons that pop up on the left of the screen when you scroll through your weapons.

For the models, taking ingame pictures would probably not suffice.
flovivi

561 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:21 pm    Post subject: Need various in-game icons Reply with quote

those kind of icons may be a .tga file, not a .bmp. just in case you only checked out the .bmp files.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 1 Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: