FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit • View your posts • View unanswered posts

3D Models of Czech trucks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ApeX

67 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:21 pm    Post subject: 3D Models of Czech trucks Reply with quote

PITEK - Itīs possible - thanks to russian moders I found four axis vehicle and I copied itīs properities and it really works,I must to wait on friend till he finish full properities more like other trucks,current vehicle is like Black Metal- slower,heavy and indestructible

Neutral

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

254 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:43 am    Post subject: 3D Models of Czech trucks Reply with quote

Well, that's fantastic, beautiful vehicle. Incredible managed to steer all the front four wheels, it was not possible so far.
I have great desire to resolve the trailer of the long buses. Once it if someone will find out how to do it. Thinking
Once again, congratulations.Smile
ApeX

67 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:01 pm    Post subject: 3D Models of Czech trucks Reply with quote

Neutral - thanks but it not my work, it's Russian work and I must agree that it's perfect and it opens era of 8x8 vehicles.This red Tatra will be overbuild to one way tipper probably after reaching maximum of possible properties I need.

Your models are excellent,detailed and low size, I like your mod - it looks very interesting and inspiriting Smile
ApeX

67 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:59 pm    Post subject: 3D Models of Czech trucks Reply with quote

Hello guys

After a very long time since last news I had a big one - a brand new truck LIAZ 18.29 TBH altrough itīs not finished yet,main parts to test in game like cabin,bumper and suspension are mostly completed.Itīs just a test before final version and many things is not there or completely missing

Few picturec of current version

free photo hosting
ApeX

67 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:24 am    Post subject: 3D Models of Czech trucks Reply with quote

Hello to everyone

No matter that is goodness time,I am still working on something Smile Yesterday i finished beta-version of LIAZ 18.33 TBV MAXI[B] . I was so inpatient to try it when it will be complete

image hosting 10mb limit
ApeX

67 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:26 am    Post subject: 3D Models of Czech trucks Reply with quote

Hi

I finished pair of models - one of tehm was actually harder to do but it looks great - these models are Praga V3S ( green ) adn Praga 3VS AD 080 ( blue )

Also these models ale first complete models after long term of non finished models

I have made that blue crane wiht my very good friend and heīs plannig to make a one side tipper Smile

Few photos

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: