FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Mafia modification - The Rain
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic :: View next topic  
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:00 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

Great stuff, mate! Always eager to see your progress Applause and trust me, the audience is always there, waiting patiently for what you have to show Thumbs up (left)
Speaking of the sandbox element, I don't think it necessarily has to be significant. And if you'd like to remove it totally, I'm ok with that as well. Whatever you decide, I'm sure it's gonna be high quality stuff. It can already be seen from your screenshots
vapno92

596 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 2:41 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

So, Rover, any progress?
R0v3r

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:17 pm    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

Not really. The main reason for that is school unfortunately. But, I'll keep you updated Smile
R0v3r

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:19 am    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

R0v3r

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 11:38 am    Post subject: Mafia modification - The Rain Reply with quote

Please don't kill me, I am in a weird shape lately and I have a lot to do. It's like my time is shrinking and my mind is starting to fill with weird excuses. It doesn't matter if those excuses are focused on school or any other topic, I just can't shake the feeling that they caught up with me even here (maybe it isn't only a feeling) . Well basicly I really want to stop with them. Especially when I see the amazing progress that other people do without these excuses, with all the problems etc. Biggest problem with me is, that I just can't tell what I want, or what is possibly wrong with me and I want to tell everyone... well see I just can't put it together. It is rather difficult for me to judge myself, especially before this comunity that have, let's be honest with myself, nothing to do with my personality or with solving my personality's flaws. So I want to apologise if I didn't fill your expectations. I was a dumb kid.

And that brings me to my last post.

This last post was kind of weird , so I want to give you an explanation. The last image that I posted don't show anything particularly amazing I admit. I just wanted to show that I haven't forgot. And hopefully, it was a clue that the model certainly wasn't the only thing I've done.

So thanks everyone! Thanks for everything.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

Jump to: