FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Rebuilding the game in Czech style (my uncertain project)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
T3mas1

173 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:19 pm    Post subject: Rebuilding the game in Czech style (my uncertain project) Reply with quote

I've always wanted to play an open world game (like Mafia) that would take place in the Czech Republic, therefore I've started rebuilding some spots around the original map to make them look like real places in the Czech Republic. Thanks for my long work on my Motorfield City Mod, I am able to build and script new stuff with no "pain".

I've been working on it along with Motorfield and I've been making that just for me. U know the used models are taken from 3Dwarehouse. So I guess people would hate me if I released it, because the buildings weren't made by myself and that is alright but I'd like to show you it at least and maybe ask if there's someone who would be able to clarify the 3Dwarehouse policy to me.

I've added there a lot buildings from all places around the republic. There might be buildings next to each other that are actually far away from each other in reality, so don't get wrong by that.

I've taken the game with the Ikarus Mod installed as a motherboard for the "mod". I guess that Hungary doesn't have a big chinese community, does it? I don't know. Very happy Nonetheless I've rebuilt the square of China Town.

Pics.:

I'd say this is a topic just for interest. I am curious if anyone else has made something similiar and hasn't let know about it.
TheDomas

73 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:35 am    Post subject: Rebuilding the game in Czech style (my uncertain project) Reply with quote

Nice project i like Wink Can i test this project ?
T3mas1

173 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:01 pm    Post subject: Rebuilding the game in Czech style (my uncertain project) Reply with quote

Well, there's nothing to test out. It is not already done and there are problems such as: disappearing textures at a certain distance, lagging some walls, missing parts of ChinaTown etc. I am able to fix it. I might be fixing it after the release of my primary mod (Motorfield). Sorry about that. I would rather to keep it before it is done or it is acceptable. This is just a look at it as a draft.
SLON

9 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:58 pm    Post subject: Rebuilding the game in Czech style (my uncertain project) Reply with quote

It looks good. In any case, not any other mods (except Icarus, but they replaced just a few), expect a full replacement of buildings, not only retextured.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: