FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Enb issues with mafia I

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valodas

47 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:38 pm    Post subject: Enb issues with mafia I Reply with quote

Hi, I've tried installing enb series for mafia I, but when I start palying the game I get black screen with all hud elements and sounds. Is there anyway to fix this or someone could offer me an alternative?
Valodas

47 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:41 pm    Post subject: Enb issues with mafia I Reply with quote

Anyone? No suggestions at all?
Hunter

1562 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:27 am    Post subject: Enb issues with mafia I Reply with quote

I looked into it and found no solution.
flovivi

262 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:19 am    Post subject: Enb issues with mafia I Reply with quote

I have the same problem. The HUD and sound is here, but the rest is black. So basically the whole screen is black.

I have windows 10. Anyone with similar problems?
Hunter

1562 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 6:21 am    Post subject: Enb issues with mafia I Reply with quote

I gave it a try for you guys. Works fine. The instructions are pretty unclear. I put

d3d8.dll
d3d9.dll
d3dx9_33.dll (this might do nothing unless renamed to d3d9.dll...)
enbconvertor.ini
an enbseries.ini (which seem to be in profile folders, so rename "soft_enbseries.ini" to use it, or the dll will generate a default enbseries.ini)

in the Mafia folder. They all look the same to me except for enbseries.ini, in the main folder which creates a horrible, overexposed, blurry appearance with a very low framerate. I'm sure I could tweak it in the ini if I cared to.

Only trouble I had was some hangups with entering/exiting the game, but I didn't get the black screen with GUI.

My guess is the problem is related to how your OS or Graphics card is using DirectX. In other words some DirectX 9 compatibility issue. This enb thing converts DirectX 8 to use DirectX 9 effects. If you're on DirectX 11 or 43, could be issues.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mod Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: