FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Capoletti Family: Blood Moon Mod

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:31 am    Post subject: Capoletti Family: Blood Moon Mod Reply with quote

For some time I have been trying to figure out what I could do with Golod's City Bars Mod....and yes he gave me permission. I made a night version of the mod some time ago and now I am going to be using it to make a mod out of it, called blood moon mod.

The story is that the other families in Lost Heaven got together and put a hit on the Capoletti, blowing things up and sending the Don to the hospital. The rest of the family was moved out of town, but Nico got news that they intend to hit the motel where they are staying and the Hospital where the Don is in the morning. You have one night to make this all better. You will go through the town, opened by city bars, and interrogate, kill and otherwise cause damage to the other families, which will end in a shoot out in the Chicago Club

There is no way you can win this fight, unless you have collected all the information and hidden goodies in this mod. You are going to have to put on your detective hats this one, because depending on what questions you ask they may lie or tell the truth And unless you have collected all the special information and goodies, there is no way you can win the fight at the end.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: