FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Scene.4ds Restoration

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Revan31

61 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:55 pm    Post subject: Scene.4ds Restoration Reply with quote

Hello Mafia community,

I decided to show you what I am working on. I would like to implement to Freeride Scene.4ds all the locations which you could enter during story line.
I know that CityBars Mod is already exist, but its not uses sectors which are now able to do thanks to LS3D Sandbox. I don't know like you, but I kinda missing them!

As you can see, I finally implement first story line location "Port of Lost Heaven" which is not included in CityBars Mod.

As I rode trought the city (more than 10 years Smile ) I also found many glitches and badly textured objects. Thats what I would like to fix as well.

Due to my job, progress of this project goes slowly. I don't know if I will made it and if its gonna be released. I started with Works Quarter and Little Italy. Other parts of the city was cut off so I could focus on the details in this part first.
I would like to realease that by parts.

In case of any big progress, I will keep you informed.
CurtisTea

34 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:34 am    Post subject: Scene.4ds Restoration Reply with quote

Well, good luck for you, buddy! A lot of people like me miss those sectors too, I wish you have enough free time to finish your project.
T3mas1

189 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:15 pm    Post subject: Scene.4ds Restoration Reply with quote

Nice! Keep it up. Thumbs up (left)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: