FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

When you first started playing game...

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

964 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:00 pm    Post subject: When you first started playing game... Reply with quote

what adjustments did you have to make?

For me, I really had to double check myself so I wouldn't drive around the slow drivers on the real road and take out a few people on the sidewalk

I swear I was living an alternate reality for a while
Hunter

1495 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 2:13 am    Post subject: When you first started playing game... Reply with quote

I had to be really tired at school after staying up really late driving around Angel
Mr Robville

255669 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 6:48 am    Post subject: When you first started playing game... Reply with quote

Bought the game impulsively from a 10,- bill I found in my school's auditorium (Game costed 5,- in the shop's budget corner). My PC couldn't handle it so I had to play it at my friend's place. Sticking out tongue I remember every day when we came out of school we would play it at his place. I haven't ever experienced another game that pulled me into it so much. Lucky 10,- bill, and best money I've ever spent.

www.Robville.net
lostinmafia_heavenMS

114 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:30 am    Post subject: When you first started playing game... Reply with quote

I remember playing it all summer getting totally 'lost'. Smile

Remember buying the game and being intrigued by looking at the cover art, later I remembered it was a game I had seen before in a game show that aired at the time. Also took me a long time to finish 'You Lucky Bastard'.

Greatest gaming experience ever. Let's hope we get another unforgettable experience with M3.
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276102 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:24 pm    Post subject: When you first started playing game... Reply with quote

I first purchased Mafia CoLH in the April of 2003
from what was then called 'Electronics Boutique'
before the chain of stores was changed to 'Game'

I remember the first time of playing I was just amazed
at the cars and the areas of Lost Heaven, especially first
Little Italy. It was around May of that year that I was
still stuck on one mission "Sarah Surprise" and I found
a site called Lost Heaven, which later for a short
while changed to Mafia Source which only lasted
from August until October then went back to being
Lost Heaven. I had registered under the name of
'dontpissmeoff' - yeah I had angst back then but of
course with all the changes and some of the membership
database disappearing I then re-registered in the January
of 2005 under the moniker 'Mugshot'. The game
has always been one of my favourites and I am proud to
be part of a dedicated Mafia based fan site.

MatteoCapoletti

964 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:12 pm    Post subject: When you first started playing game... Reply with quote

When I first saw the game, I dodn't buy it, because I tend to dislike crime based games , and I didn't know that Tommy would carry a copnfliction about with him everywhere

I finally broke down and bought it when it hit the bargain bin around 2004 and woof I was into it. Like Muggy I found the website and learned you could MOD this game.....WOW!

I've been into computers all my life before there ever was such a thing called a PC (yeah I old) and I loved programming a machine and making it do what I want. And finding this game fed that. First I changed some maps making the game more personalized, and then I wanted a way to play freeride for free so I dug into the game.

Let me repeat what I have said before. THANK YOU for all you guys who made all the tools for modding this game I have found more than a decades of entertainment from your efforts
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 1 Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: