FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Your favourite character.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

46571 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:31 pm    Post subject: Your favourite character. Reply with quote

Who is your favourite character?

My favourite character is Paulie. He is like Joe Pesci from "Godfellas". I like his jokes and impulsivity. And of course, he is Tom's true friend.

AsaSK wrote:
I thought there was something strange about naughtyboy (Cole Phelps).. apart from the fact that his username sounds very gay.
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:24 pm    Post subject: Your favourite character. Reply with quote

Its got to be Ralphie

All the stuff that goes down...it doesn't bother him, he never gets dramatic...Paulie insults him, he doesn't hit back.....He always has a good word and a car.

And while he bails on you for the last two missions, I am sure He is still rocking on the streets of Lost Heaven, when Paulie and Sam and Frank are dead, Saliery's in jail and Tommy whisked away to what....empire city. ( Evil Mafia II )
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1258 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:36 pm    Post subject: Your favourite character. Reply with quote

For me it's Luca Bertone. Always with a car, and with a sweet line to say. Gotta admit, after a hard day, it's really nice to visit him and chill for a while, plus you get a set of wheels Smile
MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Your favourite character. Reply with quote

linukkis wrote:
For me it's Luca Bertone. Always with a car, and with a sweet line to say. Gotta admit, after a hard day, it's really nice to visit him and chill for a while, plus you get a set of wheels Smile

Eh....but you always gots to do sumthin for him....and nag nag nag Wink
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1258 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: Your favourite character. Reply with quote

MatteoCapoletti wrote:
Eh....but you always gots to do sumthin for him....and nag nag nag Wink

Well yeah, you do, but I don't find the jobs hard or boring Very happy and I guess I really like cruisin' round Lost Heaven (especially at night )
lightingft

16 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:22 pm    Post subject: Your favourite character. Reply with quote

Damn.. Tough choice.. I loved Tommy a lot. He was a true friend to Paulie, and even seeked vengeance for him. I also liked Paulie & Sam. Paulie's quite short-tempered and I liked his behaviour, whereas Sam was a man of honor, and a loyal man to Don Salieri.
Mr Robville

255834 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:57 pm    Post subject: Your favourite character. Reply with quote

Definitely Paulie. You gotta love his temper Sticking out tongue

But I like sam's suit more than his. Wink

www.Robville.net
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:25 am    Post subject: Your favourite character. Reply with quote

I love Tommy And Sam, but also like the character of Sarah. I want to see her in more missions and episodes. It will be good if our modders can invent Sarah in there mods or make a Tommy-Sarah Mod. Angel
Zsombor

90 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:43 pm    Post subject: Your favourite character. Reply with quote

My favourite is Tomy Angelo...
flovivi

262 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:53 pm    Post subject: Your favourite character. Reply with quote

hey gangsters

I'm new here. (well I joined earlier but haven't logged in again so far... how time flies...) I'm originally from a German mafia fan-page called "Das Pokerzimmer". which is now offline for some reason. (maybe someone know why and could clear me up?)

I personally like Tommy the most, I can identify myself in him. Just the way he thinks, makes decisions and so on. And he think by himself, and won't just do something just because someone told him to. I like that on him. Sam is more a loyal kind, who puts the Don and the Don's interests above everything. he will usually always do as told, and won't ask questions. Paulie is also quite interesting, very impulsive and he doesn't fear anything. he's a cool guy. Pity that he just died like this... how his face expression must have been before Sam shot him. I also like Frank a lot. Pity that he needed to leave. They could have included him more into the game though. also Sara. a mission where Tommy takes her out and then get attacked by Morello's men, maybe injuring Sarah, which lead to a little revenge mission... or something like this. to get more emotionally involved with other characters. never the less, mafia was and is still the best game in my eyes. I can't remember how often I have told others about the game, with tears in my eyes when telling them the ending. Crying great game, and great fan-page! I'm glad there are more mafia fans out there that share the same interests. maybe we'll see around
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1258 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 8:36 pm    Post subject: Your favourite character. Reply with quote

Hey there, flovivi, nice to see one more gang member join who shares the same passion for Mafia Smile
samkilledpaulie

3 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:31 am    Post subject: Your favourite character. Reply with quote

sammy lol .
lostinmafia_heavenMS

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:26 am    Post subject: Your favourite character. Reply with quote

Lost Heaven Wink
AMadeMan

68 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:12 am    Post subject: Your favourite character. Reply with quote

I'd say Paulie because 1. His personality and likeness to Joe from The Goodfellas is amazing and he always was Tom's true friend to the very end 2. My name is Paul.
malevilla

9 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:04 pm    Post subject: Your favourite character. Reply with quote

My favourite is Tommy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 1 Game All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: