FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Tilted car problem - z moddeler

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grzesiu

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:09 pm    Post subject: Tilted car problem - z moddeler Reply with quote

Hi I have strange problem with some cars that I mod in z modeller

For example - Bolt cars - I do some cosmetic changes in z modeller - nothing big or complicated

http://mafiascene.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9830&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

I don't change anything complicated just add some object and mesh adjustments and textures - i don't touch the "boxes" etc

and some cars that I modded - when they are in the game are strangely tilted to one side / despite in z modeller everything was straight and OK - this is quite annoying - on the other hand - some cars are OK and straight after my mods.

help - how to fix that - this is so annoying - it looks like tyres on the one side of the car was punctured all the time
Neutral

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

266 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:09 pm    Post subject: Tilted car problem - z moddeler Reply with quote

When open original cars in zmodeler to modeling you get every parts individual axis in its centre. Zmodeler shows every objects in the grid net surface that you be able to measure or scale etc. and don't able to show how the axis what can cause in the game. So there are two possibility to detect where is the bug:
Activate all objects without dummies and doors, wheels, swheel in any windows and select all in objects mode and reset their all axis in the origo. ( Display/Local axis/Reset ). Naturally before this don't forget to reset main axis ( Display/Reset Axis )
The other possibility that one of dummies have not correct axis point in the its inner space so use on those the Display/Center axis step to fix them. Problem that one of main dummy not is correctly on the axis in front view ( centre, body ) because the little different from the centre can cause effect in the game ( don't shows the zmodeler ).
I tried a bolt model to export and working well with correct body system. In my memories the mercedesk500 was a typical angle problem model because they fix it with other incorrect axis. But now here the mercedes don't causes angle bug never. Smile
Grzesiu

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:16 am    Post subject: Tilted car problem - z moddeler Reply with quote

Thank you so much for your help and time - I will try to solve this problem
( holidays at last ) - I hope I will succeed

:>
Grzesiu

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:57 pm    Post subject: Tilted car problem - z moddeler Reply with quote

It seems that I tryed everything and my problem still is unsolved - maybe I will upload here my model - and some one could see if something can be done Impossible
Revan31

48 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:52 pm    Post subject: Tilted car problem - z moddeler Reply with quote

Ok upload it somewhere including maps and model ofcourse (mega would be best). When I will have time I will take a look on that. You can send me link throught PM.
Grzesiu

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:35 pm    Post subject: Tilted car problem - z moddeler Reply with quote

thank you - I will send link via private message
Revan31

48 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:07 pm    Post subject: Tilted car problem - z moddeler Reply with quote

Hello, problem solved. Your car is now in straight, but you have to play with axis of doors and dummies such as HEAD, SEAT0, SEAT1 and set bilboards in Hierarchy. I was posting here complete manual how to set car for correct working in the game. I will check it if it is still actual and when I will have time, I will update him. I am sending you download link via PM.

Pozdrawiam ze Słowacji Smile
Grzesiu

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Tilted car problem - z moddeler Reply with quote

Revan31 wrote:
Hello, problem solved. Your car is now in straight, but you have to play with axis of doors and dummies such as HEAD, SEAT0, SEAT1 and set bilboards in Hierarchy. I was posting here complete manual how to set car for correct working in the game. I will check it if it is still actual and when I will have time, I will update him. I am sending you download link via PM.

Pozdrawiam ze Słowacji Smile

Thank you so much - sorry for answering so late - anyway thanks a lot -

děkuju mnohokrát :>
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: