FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Mafia. Let's play / Cosplay.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wuskul

5 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:27 pm    Post subject: Mafia. Let's play / Cosplay. Reply with quote

Hi guys.

Im Wuskul and a few months ago i launched my own youtube channel with a unique twist. I cosplay whilst let's playing!
(I dress as the main character of the game i'm playing)

I recently wanted to go back and play mafia as i hear so much about it being such an iconic game and when it was first released my computer would not run it.

What a great decision it was as i have fallen in love with it and i am halfway through the game. I have gone through alot to get this game running i had to actually install windows 7 on a separate hard drive and set up all my recording software again so i could get it running smoothly.

This may be a selfless plug but i know alot of you are hardcore fans so i would like some feedback on my let's plays if you have some spare time just to see if i have done this game the justice it deserves.

My channel and part 1 of my mafia let's play / cosplay series can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RskrXNIKYyA&list=PLJs7VHyFNPolODZrSCQBv_Mmc4FX833ze

All constructive criticism is welcome and any ideas to improve the video's / gameplay itself is more than welcome.
(Anything you would add or highlight whilst playing the game ect.)

After this series i will be playing mafia 2 and then obviously the new mafia 3 once it is released.

Thank you for your time.

Wuskul
Hunter

1533 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:49 pm    Post subject: Mafia. Let's play / Cosplay. Reply with quote

Wow, that's weird...pretty cool though to get your shape out of a frame and stick yourself in a corner where there's no gameplay Laughing

All I can add is you should fix up the graphics before you go further. The issue with the blurry road markings/building textures is AA; MAFIA's AA won't get you there, your graphics card has to help (or maybe work by itself, either way).

You might *consider* modifying the draw distance so you can see more as you're driving. Mugshot's "Optimized Mafia" does a pretty good job, I generously donated my time and effort to link it here

http://mafiascene.com/modules.php?name=downloads&action=get_download&id=28

Although I found it almost unusuable in some night missions because of the high graphics requirements. All I can say is, it's worth the trouble. To my mind, it's not a modification, it just adjusts settings on what's in the game.

You might also consider a real car names patch like this one

http://mafiascene.com/modules.php?name=downloads&action=get_download&id=444

because I think it's colossally stupid to make a game "realistic" and then give everything in it a fake name. That's just my opinion.

Have fun.
Dr_Pentothal

46 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:28 pm    Post subject: Mafia. Let's play / Cosplay. Reply with quote

great vid, good to see people still discovering and appreciating what a fun game this is.

love the whole dress up as the game thing you've got going

salut!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 1 Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: