FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

The Lost Family Mod
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paradonz

26 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:25 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

DMateo07 , Help!
Do everything according to instructions, once well started, then, during the game, the Game shuts down itself and does not start when I click "new game". What could be the problem? Sorry for my English Guilty
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:45 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

Hmm...
Have you a clear game? Any other mods etc? Try to reinstal game, after that instal patch 1.0, and then instal modification.
Don't use DataXTractor, because, then it would be some problems.

Another think is, your game edition (you know, publisher). I heard about similar problems in one from polish game editions. Maybe there is some other files, or something.
Paradonz

26 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

DMateo07 wrote:
Hmm...
Have you a clear game? Any other mods etc? Try to reinstal game, after that instal patch 1.0, and then instal modification.
Don't use DataXTractor, because, then it would be some problems.

Another think is, your game edition (you know, publisher). I heard about similar problems in one from polish game editions. Maybe there is some other files, or something.

Hi! Unfortunately, did not help me reinstall the game.
My steps: Installed a clean Mafia, patched and copied the other folders from the archive into the game folder, but it still crashes when I click "New game", loading reaches the end and the game shuts down.
And could you give me a link to the version of the game where the mod works 100%?
I have version from 1C Russian localization.

P.s. Update
Finished up to mission 4, took the boss home and to go home, when I lie down on the bed, loading the next mission and the game crash.
MrSpudnik

53 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:47 am    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

The mod works well on 1C version 1.1, but you need to run it in version 1.0. Tested!
Mod has a few bugs:
At the beginning of the game, after a firefight, I was driving the car at the specified place on the road where the car fell under the ground. The game started with a saved space, but the compass is not working. Where to go unknown. This bug is repeated for each mission with a compass.
I think you need to write the script of the compass in the "Init Scripts", "GameInitEnd".
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:30 am    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

Mod got a few bugs, beacuse I have been hurry to release it, cause I had no time to continue. But it's playable. Problem with compas is that I typed script of it in wrong lines. It should be after line with autosave, but I typed it in line before autosave. This way, by loading game compas not working. I find out about it after release and now I just don't have my old computer to fix it.

Only way for that is back to last save (where you know, where is destonation point) and then it will be in next checkpoint.

About working versions. I and some polish players have 1.2 version from Kolekcja Klasyki, and in that it works. Then just is needed instal 1.0 patch (included in pack).
T3mas1

193 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:15 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

It is awesome mod! Very detailed. I really like it.

But I think the fourth mission is too hard (night), I played it for 2 hours at a time and I did not get throught the enemies. Very happy Very happy But honestly it is really not funny for me, cause I in a fit of rage I had to smash some things around me... Impossible Smile
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:44 am    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

Take it easy! Wink
At first thanks for your opinion Smile
This mission isn't too hard as it look. It's needed to be very careful and grab every gun, every medicaments. There are 2 first aid kits. First at start in shed at the left, and second under wooden roof at center of map (there's auto-save also). At the tables are guns, so don't be afraid about ammo. Just cover and wait when enemies shoot out his ammo. It's the best way Wink

Good luck!
MrSpudnik

53 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:11 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

I passed all mod and finish the game, but do not quite understand the mission of 04-02 therefore tried to pass it again and destroy all enemies. With several attempts I did it!
But next mission does not pass)

DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:14 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

Wow, in this missions enemies have 4x more hp, and many of then got Thompsons. You're good player! Smile
This mission is a little strange, because the story is writen, that they need to destroy the player. So after some time Lorenzo got the shoot and after that they defeat the character. There's just timer. You only need to survive a minute. After that script turn on, and missions should change.
If you killed them and script with timer doesn't turn on - hmm... probably just some script doesn't load.
T3mas1

193 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:21 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

Ahh... thanks DMateo07 , I did not know that there were also aid kits. Now I passed it with no problem. Very happy So... I finished the story line today, now I play in Freeride mode.

And again I have to say that the mod is amazing. Laughing

Keep it up! Smile
MrSpudnik

53 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:27 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

DMateo07, this little bug that made the mod more interesting ))
Timer starts working only when I hide. When I start to shoot enemies timer off and I continue to play. Try it you too! I thought if I will destroy them, will be another story line ))
The secret is that we should lure the enemy closer with Thompson and then take him.
donkeymilk

51 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:29 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

Thanks for the mod DMateo07 +other helpers .

Modders make pc gaming a lot of fun Smile .
Patryk

2 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2016 4:40 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

Welcome. I did a patch that fixes some bugs:
● create navigation for car traffic and the addition of point and object definitions cars in North Town
● create navigation for pedestrians and the addition of point and object definitions pedestrians in North Town
● add script activation the reaction of police, when near we cross the speed limit by car or we draw out weapon
● create navigation for enemies in the North Town, so eg. as enemies or police will begin hunt to us, they will not stand still motionlessly
● remove unnecessary interface with cutscenes, add a constant panoramic aspect ratio during playback
● add the ability to break up the hydrants, mailboxes, barrels, packages, dustbins
● add missing a collision in a pillar of post-announcement near the house of Ricardo in North Town
● add four missing collision in the pavement in North Town, making Main Character and passing pedestrians do not fall into the abyss
● add motion of lips to the conversation in the car Giacomo and Boss of after the shooting in Mission 1
● remove the error of shooting without cause Boss of DM_police1, DM_ratusz12, informer, DM_policeman in Mission 1
● minimal strengthen dialogues Enza and Al, because they were too quiet
● create navigation for enemies in Mission 4
● add one of the missing collision in the wall and one a floor in Mission 4
● remove a unnecessary map in Mission 4
● add the possibility of coming out of North Town to the countryside and back in Free Ride
● add gangsters walking the sidewalks in North Town in Free Ride - for killing each get 500$
● add the taxi mission in Free Ride - unfortunately, because too close to the targets very rarely turn on - usually 0 or 1 time
● adding the missing motion of lips during a conversation Giacomo and salesgirl cinema in Free Ride
● change the section Cast at the Creators of mod in Credits possible to include by a main game menu
● elongation motion of animation lip in an interview with Giacomo and Boss of the cutscene after the shooting in Mission 1, in an interview with Ricardo in Mission 2 and Pablo in Mission 2
● remove the error lack the compass and name of task of mission after loading save game
● remove the bug eyes Giacomo in the final cutscene Mission 1 and Mission 2 start
● add the sound of knocking on the door in cutscene in Mission 2 and Mission 5
● add the last cutscene Mission 4 weapon for Main Character, along with animation slightly raised his hand, add a moment of killing Sant'Angelo
● replace the usual textures closed the door on the physically closed doors
● remove of sometimes appearing error dual music after the start of action in Mission 2
● remove of error wrong animation Main Character (jumping or lying) occurring at cutscenes after loading a save game status in Mission 2
● remove error lack of disappearance weapons after taking in Mission 2 and Mission 4
● adding a few missing English translation interface, insert the original English translation of menus and interface

Mafia The Lost Family Mod (international version) v1.1
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 3:12 pm    Post subject: The Lost Family Mod Reply with quote

Great! As I told you on MT forum, everything you made sounds great, and half of that I just couldn't make when I was working.
Unfortunately, when I tried to check it, in freeride game crash after few seconds. And in new game just before turning on cutscene. But traffic in city is! Very happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: