FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

How can I change Mission Loading Screens in Mafia 1 ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mafioso313

16 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:35 pm    Post subject: How can I change Mission Loading Screens in Mafia 1 ? Reply with quote

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if is it possible to change Mission Loading Screens in Mafia 1 ?

Thanks in advance.
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:45 pm    Post subject: How can I change Mission Loading Screens in Mafia 1 ? Reply with quote

Hey!

You can change it, just by using two tools and something to edit pictures.
If you mean about change loading pictures and texts on it, you need only Mafia Load Editor and Text Editor. In Load Editor you can see which text id is for your mission, and which is name of picture. In folder maps you can find it and edit in some program to editing pictures: Gimp, Photoshop etc.
But if you want something more, you need to download Mafia Menu.def Editor. Using this tool you can change just everything. You can change place of text, change place of loading bar etc.

Every tool you can download from downloads.
lordgragas

2 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:10 pm    Post subject: How can I change Mission Loading Screens in Mafia 1 ? Reply with quote

Hi man

i got a mafia 1 and mission 8 ( the ...ore ) has another loading screen instead of orginal loading
idk how and i was looking to how fix it and found your post , so can you plz tell me how ?
i didn't understand the way you said and couldnt find TEXT ID , so can you plz help me ? Sad
tnx
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:40 am    Post subject: How can I change Mission Loading Screens in Mafia 1 ? Reply with quote

Here is my video I recorded some time ago, it's tutorial in Polish, but just by watching it exactly show way to change loading screens.

Since time 9:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jnm0VxA8g58

I hope it gonna help you Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: