FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

New Buildings Textures Mod

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:20 pm    Post subject: New Buildings Textures Mod Reply with quote

Description:

Hi, I want to present you my modification, which improve building textures and models, the most popular buildings, from the districts like Little Italy or New Ark. But, isn't all, this also improve other different textures and models, for example the tram, roads, background, in the future also the advertisements, vegetation etc.
What stands out this mod from other graphic mods? I doing this, not changing the style, design etc. If in original behind window is a break, i do this breake too, or if somewhere isn't plaster, I also do this. So, in short, my modification delete from textures pixels, which is in oryginal.
Although the buildings is identical as original, I every texture make from base. About models it's same. Model from base, but as original.
I sincerely invite to see below screenshots and downloading. You will not be disappointed Smile I waiting for the any comments and suggestions about my modification.

Screenshots:

Download:

- DOWNLOAD VERSION 9.0
- DOWNLOAD VERSION 8.0
- DOWNLOAD VERSION 7.1
- DOWNLOAD VERSION 7.0
- DOWNLOAD VERSION 6.0
- DOWNLOAD VERSION 5.0
- DOWNLOAD VERSION 4.0
- DOWNLOAD VERSION 3.0
- DOWNLOAD BETA VERSION 2.0
- DOWNLOAD BETA VERSION 1.0 + Necessary file to this version

History of version:

beta v. 1.0 - the most popular buildings from districts like a Little Italy
beta v. 2.0 - Add the most of dilapidated backs of buildings
v. 3.0 - Add the rest of dilapidated backs of buildings, and some fences and walls
v. 4.0 - Add the rest of fences and walls, improve roads and some less improves
v. 5.0 - Main improves, and some new textures are improve
v. 6.0 - Improve some textures from last versions to highter resolution and some new
v. 7.0 - Add Ralpha garage, and some new building textures and some improves on last textures
v. 7.1 - Minimal improves on some textures, and improve roads, now are identical as original
v. 8.0 - Add brick houses from Oak Wood, add tram and stairs at buildings
v. 9.0 - Many textures improved, singboards, and models of walls and little details

How to instal:

You must unpack to folder "maps" and "models" in root folder of the game. If you don't have such this folders, you need to add it. Next to the root folder of the game add the file "rw_data.dll" and replace.

Licence:

You CanNOT:
- Share without permission on any hostings as mediafire.com, dropbox.com etc.
- Assign as you are author of modification
- Edit textures and models
- Use my textures and models in your modification etc.
- Use anywhere another than Mafia game.

Last edited by DMateo07 on Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
R0v3r

74 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:00 pm    Post subject: New Buildings Textures Mod Reply with quote

Hi
Pretty awasome I have to say.... much less colorful in the way I like it... Wink
keep up
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:27 pm    Post subject: New Buildings Textures Mod Reply with quote

I made new version of my mod, many various textures was improved. For now I don't know which, because some was made many time ago. But last days I improved a few of that and also... I made some better models! Currently it's just a details as boxex, walls etc. but in a future I want to make many buildings in real 3D Wink
You can try that version, download below, screens above. I hope you enjoy!

Download it here
PITEK

Site Staff
Site Staff

825 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:12 pm    Post subject: New Buildings Textures Mod Reply with quote

After all those years Mafia graphics doesn't look so great anymore as back then. Mods like yours are refreshing and giving the game a new life. Smile
Would you mind, if I'd upload the latest version of your mod to our downloads?
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:33 pm    Post subject: New Buildings Textures Mod Reply with quote

Yes! Sure, why not?
I'll be thankful Smile
Tropic

2 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: New Buildings Textures Mod Reply with quote

PITEK wrote:
After all those years Mafia graphics doesn't look so great anymore as back then. Mods like yours are refreshing and giving the game a new life. Smile
Would you mind, if I'd upload the latest version of your mod to our downloads?

DMateo07 wrote:
I made new version of my mod, many various textures was improved. For now I don't know which, because some was made many time ago. This Bathmate was made here https://peblueprint.com/bathmate-review and I got it. But last days I improved a few of that and also... I made some better models! Currently it's just a details as boxex, walls etc. but in a future I want to make many buildings in real 3D Wink
You can try that version, download below, screens above. I hope you enjoy!

I know lol. I remember how impressed I was when Mafia first came out. This grapgics upgrade looks pretty cool. Would be great to see some before and after pics to see exactly what it does.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: