FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Following and moving for enemies don't work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:33 pm    Post subject: Following and moving for enemies don't work Reply with quote

Hey!
I have next problem. I don't know what is wrong with my map, but there half of scripts doesn't work.
A few days ago I asked about detector, because the same script which really nice work on another map, on my map wasn't work. I tried to fix it, but with no resoults.
Now I got next problem. Anybody doesn't want to follow me, chase when I attact them etc. They only want to attack me when I stay near them. I thought it's something with script, that I need to add something for that, but again it work fine on another map.

Doesn't work commands like that:
- enemy_arrest_player
- enemy_action_fire 1
- enemy_action_follow
- enemy_move_to_frame

Maybe there is just something less, and I just need to add some global script or something - only my guess. I don't know. But if anybody will help me, I'll be very thankful Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: