FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Roads models editing

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MetalCat

14 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:34 pm    Post subject: Roads models editing Reply with quote

Hello Smile
I'm working with some editing tools and I've used Clear Mission and I can't create any road to it. Could someone help me with it and tell me, how can I do it? Smile
Cukier

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

17020 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:09 pm    Post subject: Roads models editing Reply with quote

Well just model them Smile
And ofc put them to scene2.bin with MWE
MetalCat

14 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:16 pm    Post subject: Roads models editing Reply with quote

Thank you for your response Smile
And how exactly can I make it? Very happy I'm a newbie in creating models, and I don't really know how exactly I should do it.. Could you, please, send me a tutorial of how to do it?
Mr Robville

255834 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:53 am    Post subject: Roads models editing Reply with quote

You can make roads or any other object using a 3D software package such as 3ds Max, Maya, Cinema 4D, Blender, Modo or XSI.
There's of course a whole craft involved in making quality 3D models and it is something you'll have to learn through practice. Luckily there are plenty of tutorials around.

Do not be confused by the term "world editor". Some people tend to think that road building or object placement goes similar to games like Cities Skylines or the Sims while it absolutely is not. In an actual software package, all work is done by yourself.

As for adding your object ingame. I've made a tutorial about it here:
http://mafiascene.com/modules.php?name=downloads&cat_id=6&last_id=0

www.Robville.net
MetalCat

14 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:04 pm    Post subject: Roads models editing Reply with quote

Thank you very much Smile I've decided, that I'll try to learn on Unreal Engine 4 and try think about it there... But I can't convert M2 models with any 3d tool, so I am about to ask here...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mod Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: