FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Role Play Mod
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MarrtyLP_Mafia

141 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:01 pm    Post subject: Role Play Mod Reply with quote

Awesome work man ! Smile Applause
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:20 pm    Post subject: Role Play Mod Reply with quote

Yesterday I finished making homes. Now they're just waiting for scripts.
And this time, second factory in progres Smile

If anybody want to help me. I'm looking for model of building with Salieri's Bar (it could be without inside), because editor doesn't show which model is used. If anybody know, or want to look for it - I'll be really grateful!
Zsolti

126 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 7:19 pm    Post subject: Role Play Mod Reply with quote

Can I claim one of the houses near Market Ave station in Hoboken? Smile

And if possible, a Magnum, a sawn-off shotgun and a Celeste. Angel
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:16 pm    Post subject: Role Play Mod Reply with quote

I ended taking orderd and making homes, because I may makes that infinity. I really wanted to make it really many and for everybody, but I just can't. In mod will be 24 locals (shared with users of MafiaTown forum) so if anybody doesn't got a home, I think, he will find something for own. Also in multiplayer. There're many another homes Smile
There is one home, I guess you will enjoy it. It's near Market Ave, with Celeste and sawn-off shotgun (second gun is Colt).
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 4:08 am    Post subject: Re: Role Play Mod Reply with quote

DMateo07 wrote:
No problem, thanks.
For now, yet one home don't have owner. Anybody wants? Smile

Well, i want it, could you please give it the name of Kavita's home (My Original name). Might be it's the only Female House on Mafia's Town. Embarassed The Guns i want is Thompson 1928 and Sniper Riffle with zooming -"used to kill Politician Mission"
For cars i want Bolt Thrower and Falcon Yellowcar. Hope a Girl will get her own House Sarcastic Sarcastic
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:12 am    Post subject: Role Play Mod Reply with quote

I'm so sorry, but this post is from January Wink
But there is one chance to get a home. In a few days I'll make a trailer of modification. Then I'll ask owners about their homes (are they still playing Mafia, still are on a forums etc.) If I'll get any answer from somebody, then him home will be free Smile

Btw. Mafia Town is another forum, not any name of town etc. Wink
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: Role Play Mod Reply with quote

DMateo07 wrote:
I'm so sorry, but this post is from January Wink
But there is one chance to get a home. In a few days I'll make a trailer of modification. Then I'll ask owners about their homes (are they still playing Mafia, still are on a forums etc.) If I'll get any answer from somebody, then him home will be free Smile

Btw. Mafia Town is another forum, not any name of town etc. Wink

Does those days came? I wanna see ma home Sad
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:46 am    Post subject: Role Play Mod Reply with quote

I'm so sorry but I need to end working on modification. I don't have time for it. The last time I was working in August, but from September I have no time.
Now I'm trying to finish my another mod (started more than 2 years ago), and release it already this year. Next year I have planned many things, and also I spend half of day in school, so then won't be any free time for that.
Somewhen nearly New Year I'll release it as the form from August. I'll only polish some little, really little things, and I'll send you link here.
Sorry for that, I can't finish it as I planned.
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:49 pm    Post subject: Role Play Mod Reply with quote

So, my next mod is released!
That's Role Play Mod, in fact it's not finished, but you can download it and play a little.
It's full open, so if anybody want to change, fix something, I encourage, also I added folder with all locations projects in Blender, so you can change exactly everything Smile
All in all, everyone is at readme file. There's everything explain, with list of locations, which is in total 48! Many of that furnished.
I hope you can find every location. If you have some problems with some, just ask me. I gonna try to show you the way.

Another thing: Some homes I promised wouldn't be, I don't have time to change any of that, cause it you can take anyone you want and change whatever you want Smile

Enjoy!

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9r4VZg8rN87Yno5RWtSellEZ00/view
Paradonz

28 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Role Play Mod Reply with quote

DMateo07 wrote:
So, my next mod is released!
That's Role Play Mod, in fact it's not finished, but you can download it and play a little.
It's full open, so if anybody want to change, fix something, I encourage, also I added folder with all locations projects in Blender, so you can change exactly everything Smile
All in all, everyone is at readme file. There's everything explain, with list of locations, which is in total 48! Many of that furnished.
I hope you can find every location. If you have some problems with some, just ask me. I gonna try to show you the way.

Another thing: Some homes I promised wouldn't be, I don't have time to change any of that, cause it you can take anyone you want and change whatever you want Smile

Enjoy!

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9r4VZg8rN87Yno5RWtSellEZ00/view

Tell me, will there be another update of the mod?
The mod is very good, I would like to have more apartments, locations and revitalizing! Smile
DMateo07

178 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:00 pm    Post subject: Role Play Mod Reply with quote

Sorry, but it won't be finished and updated. I already finished my adventure with Mafia modding a few months ago, because I had not time for that. Now also I don't have computer to doing that, because I changed OS to more comfortable working on my other projects.
But as I told, if anybody want, you can change everything in this mod Smile

And thanks for your opinion! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: