FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Any Bus Mod For Mafia-2?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:17 am    Post subject: Any Bus Mod For Mafia-2? Reply with quote

Is there any bus mod available for Mafia-2? I have seen only a default bus in entire Mafia-2. If anyone know or have Bus mod for Mafia-2 then share with me.
officerpuppy

24 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:31 am    Post subject: Any Bus Mod For Mafia-2? Reply with quote

What do you mean by bus mod? Like having a bus as a vehicle you can retrieve from a garage or something along those lines?

I think the game only has two or three buses. One of the civilian one from the 40's, the other is the prison bus which you almost never see and there might be a 50's bus but I think it's the same bus from the 40s but with another texture, I don't remember.
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:32 am    Post subject: Any Bus Mod For Mafia-2? Reply with quote

Bus Mod mean any modifications with buses, i.e. as on in Mafia-1. I know there are few buses moving around the city, but not seems dashing, as compare with moded buses of Mafia COLH
PtyIersworId

113 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:55 pm    Post subject: Any Bus Mod For Mafia-2? Reply with quote

Modding is very limited in Mafia 2 due to the game designers locking down the game so tight and making it very difficult to make any changes to it. There are however a few changes you can make to them, however, nothing as grand as what is in CoLH.

There are mods you can add to the game to make it so that a bus spawns outside of your house using a command, and you can change vehicle statistics like how fast it can go, acceleration, horsepower, etc.

Believe it or not, the game used to have a working bus system before it was completely stripped down for release. Some leftover parts of that system are still being used. The buses actually have their own unique bus route that they follow. They will always appear on that bus route, and never off of it. They also stop at bus stops, but they never pick up any passengers (that was stripped out completely). They are also the only vehicle that will still drive and move around the city while you're on the roof (all other cars will honk and stop moving until you get off them), further proving that they may have served a function of letting the player ride on them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia 2 Game All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: