FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Problem with Mafia World Editor.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Tools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrBeker12

570 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 2:47 pm    Post subject: Problem with Mafia World Editor. Reply with quote

i've got an annoying problem, im using Mafia world editor 0.2.9

my problem when i go to the sub-object level (CTRL + S) and select a part of a model and create a face collision with [material:1 Flag:0] when i save it
and go to the game the part is not sensible to the collision, but it is phisically like a ghost!! What?

So, How do i create collisions of .4ds files

Don't use caps lock with multiple exclamation marks in thread name. You don't have to shout, everyone sees your thread.
/Mnich
Cukier

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

17020 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 11:17 pm    Post subject: Problem with Mafia World Editor. Reply with quote

First thing. Download MWE 0.4.0
Then in editor hold Y and click on object what you want.
Press CTRL + K and make your cols, TO make sure hold Y again and click on object to check his cols in properties window. If they exists, just save and go to game Smile

Note: in old MWE there was bug, if any object wasn't edited in some way (pos/rot/scale) the col wasn't saved at all.
MrBeker12

570 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:43 pm    Post subject: Problem with Mafia World Editor. Reply with quote

Thanks man Applause

but when i create col it appears in MWE but when i am in the game the collision don't works Impossible
Cukier

17020 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:53 pm    Post subject: Problem with Mafia World Editor. Reply with quote

After assigning a col, try assign it again. Then save it ofc Very happy
Btw im not sure if MWE patch your rw_data.dll, use MafiaDataXtractor once and click yes, then try to make cols with MWE.
MrBeker12

570 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:17 pm    Post subject: Problem with Mafia World Editor. Reply with quote

i've got mafia v1.0 could that be the problem
Cukier

17020 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 7:36 am    Post subject: Problem with Mafia World Editor. Reply with quote

Nah. It should works perfectly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Tools All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: