FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Want to Create a Bus full with Passengers
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 9:05 am    Post subject: Re: Want to Create a Bus full with Passengers Reply with quote

Ventilator wrote:

Why dont you use the Busmodel that comes with Mafia (secret Car)
Name of the file is Bus00.4ds located in Mafia/models
Dont mind for i3d. its pretty much the same as 4ds.

For the Zmodeler installation: Try to install it in other location than Program files.
Create an own folder for it.

For the missing registration of tabctl32.ocx: There are several ways to fix it depending on your OS version Google for it.

Kind Regards

and the ways to edit/view .4ds file? because bsviewer v-6.0 or lesser versions can't handle the .4ds file. Need a way to edit .4ds file (mean to say, an application in which i can open .4ds file and edit them as want, like the scene2.bin files in mafiaeditor.
Ventilator

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

1254 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 10:49 am    Post subject: Want to Create a Bus full with Passengers Reply with quote

With Z-modeler you can edit .4ds files
Some of them are locked. (You get a message when you try to open it with Zmodeler)
But for this case there is also a program called 4DS unlocker Laughing
In the Download section.

Regards

V3NT1L4T0R
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 3:01 pm    Post subject: Want to Create a Bus full with Passengers Reply with quote

A sweet and special thanks to Mr. Ventilator & Cukier for this kind help. I have followed the steps, and got success. Again hats off for fast reply to Mr. Ventilator. If i face any other problem at any stage, i will surely contact you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Modding All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: