FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

mafia 1 in India

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dwapar

64 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:45 am    Post subject: mafia 1 in India Reply with quote

hi,

i have a request that can anyone make a mafia game in India with Indian location,characters,cars etc with new storyline.whenever anyone having time to made it. There is no time limit for making.
RubyDragon949

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:02 am    Post subject: mafia 1 in India Reply with quote

I don't think you quite understand just how time consuming and difficult what you're asking to be done is Very happy

Sorry man, no dice. If it's something you'd like to do though you could always pick up some mod tools and learn to make it yourself Wink we'd help you if you got stuck, that's what we're here for Smile

Regards

*Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
dwapar

64 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: mafia 1 in India Reply with quote

i understand your condition ruby,but can you at least start after commission mod,or where can i get all tools and please tell which tools i require
kavi85

133 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:06 am    Post subject: mafia 1 in India Reply with quote

The games like Mafia seems best on only Americanl/US or it's subcontinental towns/cities only. Countries like India haven't the story background of Mafia. And like as you say no time limit for making, i would suggest you to make the same request ahead of developers of Mafia, not to the modders. As the modders can just create modification only, not the entitled story and background as fast as you asking for. Although it's a tough condition too.
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 4:11 pm    Post subject: mafia 1 in India Reply with quote

Dude, what you're asking is basically a new game. I don't think anyone will take this up apart from yourself. So I guess the best solution for you would be to start modding Thumbs up (left)
Mr Robville

255728 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 11:48 am    Post subject: Re: mafia 1 in India Reply with quote

dwapar wrote:
i understand your condition ruby,but can you at least start after commission mod,or where can i get all tools and please tell which tools i require

I think you might want to try out one of the modding tools here in our downloads section. You'll quickly realize that this isn't something you can just ask people to do because as linukkis said, what you are asking is for someone to create a whole new game.

To give you an idea, I have been working on a mod for more than eight years with intensive work, loads of help from different people and with loads of dedication and passion.
What you get is a big boat, some weapons and a car, a new storyline and a couple new characters which are basically reskins from existing characters. The amount of work is ridiculous.

No one can share the same passion for a project you have in mind unless you show yours in it.
An idea alone won't get there.

www.Robville.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia I Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: