FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Freeride Extreme expanded
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zsombor

90 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:16 pm    Post subject: Freeride Extreme expanded problem Reply with quote

Yes, Ventilator, my version is from the internet. The problem is still in widout changing my model (in your picture). So, how I can remove my problem? Thinking
Ventilator

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

1254 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:24 am    Post subject: Freeride Extreme expanded Reply with quote

You can try changing your game.exe with another one from Gamecopyworld.com or concider buying an original Copy of the Game.
Regards

V3NT1L4T0R
AsaSK

9830 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:03 am    Post subject: Freeride Extreme expanded Reply with quote

I don't understand why people can't be bothered to pay for this game, it's just laziness. It's £/$/€10 at most.
If you're going to play it to the extent that you want to play the great mods made for it as well, isn't it worth investing a little money to support the developers & guarantee that everything works without a hitch?

The official Mafioso Mod thread
Zsombor

90 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:12 pm    Post subject: Freeride Extreme expanded Reply with quote

Hello, I have an information to does not occur again that problem that I was wrote. Use right click to get out from a car.
Bye.
Necman

15 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:27 am    Post subject: Freeride Extreme expanded Reply with quote

This mod really looks extreme. I can't wait to try it out. I just hope my pc does not die. the big loops are a nice touch and the insane modification to the house and it's storage. Excellent job putting it all together.
Ventilator

1254 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:21 am    Post subject: Re: Freeride Extreme expanded Reply with quote

Necman wrote:
This mod really looks extreme. I can't wait to try it out. I just hope my pc does not die. the big loops are a nice touch and the insane modification to the house and it's storage. Excellent job putting it all together.

So why you don´t try it out?
The Mod is already in the downloads.
Thumbs up (left)

Regards

V3NT1L4T0R
Necman

15 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:47 pm    Post subject: Freeride Extreme expanded Reply with quote

I spent many hours playing this mod. It really is crazy fun. I had a few problems that may be due to using version 1.1 or other technical issues. I did notice the black metal had two spaces and the trike and black metal spawned in the same square. The ghost mode also did not work but maybe p was set for something I changed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: