FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Capo Mod 5? Name your Feature

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

991 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:01 am    Post subject: Capo Mod 5? Name your Feature Reply with quote

Someone left a note on the shout box that he would really love Capo Mod 4 If I added certain features like changing clothes, buying apartments et al

(more like the GodFather game I suppose)

I have been tinkering with my old capo mod, so I thought I would take requests

Some I can do easily, others...a little harder like buying apartments because of the restrictions on saving games, but I have a token Idea that may work

Anyway....if you could have more stuff added to the Capo Mod 4, what would it be?
kushalmattio

36 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:22 am    Post subject: Capo Mod 5? Name your Feature Reply with quote

I am kushal i haVe shouted on that shout box and i can't believe that u have replied thanks for that.now come to the point,
I have got many ideas in my mind for mafia 1 and i am giving a note of features,
i think it would help,1)improve the graphics2)give as many resturents as you can for dinner 3)tailor shops for changing cloths 4)more simple missions 5)chane the water 6)improve the graphics by LS3D sandbox if u want 7)eat or drink in salieries bar 8)some home or appartments if u want 8)give some for features on things to do on that only appartments in the capo mod 4.
thats all,
I can give more ideas if u want sir and i love mafia 1 game for most i love it for its thrilling story
thanks for the reply again.I CAN KNOW MY ENGLISH isn't PERFECT sorry for that.
Salute

o more ideas i got.life will lose slowly and if eat on resturent then life will regeneret , weather changing, rail roads with rail on country side etc.i want to tell another thing that i am no a modder

and to sleep in my house with wife Very happy Very happy

I have merged your three posts. Use Edit next time.
/Mnich
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Capo Mod 5? Name your Feature Reply with quote

MatteoCapoletti wrote:
I have been tinkering with my old capo mod, so I thought I would take requests. If you could have more stuff added to the Capo Mod 4, what would it be?

Aww shucks. We've only gone 'n' announced the same ideas Laughing

Great minds think alike it would appear Wink

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
MatteoCapoletti

991 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Capo Mod 5? Name your Feature Reply with quote

RubyDragon949 wrote:
MatteoCapoletti wrote:
I have been tinkering with my old capo mod, so I thought I would take requests. If you could have more stuff added to the Capo Mod 4, what would it be?

Aww shucks. We've only gone 'n' announced the same ideas Laughing

Great minds think alike it would appear Wink

Actually I did see your post on this where you were looking for Ideas...I only went there because because of the shout out. Besides we go in different directions, You are a missions oriented modder and I am looking for that perfect storm where one can just still down and play the game for an hour or two without it getting old.

Since your purposes and my purposes do not conflict, I wish you good business....

feel free to take any and all idea posted here.
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:46 pm    Post subject: Capo Mod 5? Name your Feature Reply with quote

Did you ever play my Gangster Life Mod? If not, I think you'd find it to your taste and you might even find some inspiration in it Smile

Download link
After all. Everything I know, I know because of you, maestro I may be more of a 'linear' modder, but that doesn't mean I can't still go back to my roots and churn out a good ol' freeride mod every now 'n' then Smile

Regards

*Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
kushalmattio

36 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:07 am    Post subject: Capo Mod 5? Name your Feature Reply with quote

yes I have played 1 month ago but there is some problems.the gangs don't even shot me.if u gave 6 or 7 houses and places like airport , barn,motel and salieries enterable that would have fine. Thinking
MatteoCapoletti

991 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Capo Mod 5? Name your Feature Reply with quote

RubyDragon949 wrote:
Did you ever play my Gangster Life Mod? If not, I think you'd find it to your taste and you might even find some inspiration in it Smile

Download link
After all. Everything I know, I know because of you, maestro I may be more of a 'linear' modder, but that doesn't mean I can't still go back to my roots and churn out a good ol' freeride mod every now 'n' then Smile

Regards

*Ruby*

Brudder I think you can do anything you want
PeacefulTommy

6 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:26 am    Post subject: Capo Mod 5? Name your Feature Reply with quote

Maybe creating a lot of short missions (25 or more) that the don could tell you to do randomly...
I also loved the businesses in rubys gangster mod they bringed a godfather type of mod , but this is the CAPO mod and you don't do the dirty work very often so make people do jobs for you .
Example:Tommy asked a henchman to go collect protection money. After 10 minutes you come back and get the dough from the guy....
kushalmattio

36 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:20 am    Post subject: Capo Mod 5? Name your Feature Reply with quote

I like your ideas PeacefulTommy. Thumbs up (left) Also if we can hire taxi and bodyguards it will be a super mod, I think so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: