FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Submit Your Mod News!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deusiah

Site Staff
Site Staff

150 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:34 am    Post subject: Submit Your Mod News! Reply with quote

Hi Modders,

If you've got some exciting news about your mod please submit an article to this thread and it'll most likely end up being features on the front page.

P.S. We love pictures and videos so if a picture or video could be thrown in that would be great.

Thanks!

geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: Submit Your Mod News! Reply with quote

This is a really great idea, modders are going to love having the ability to get their mod news and releases out on the front page for everyone to see

We're back.... For good!
Johncena1

169 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Submit Your Mod News! Reply with quote

geran30 wrote:
This is a really great idea, modders are going to love having the ability to get their mod news and releases out on the front page for everyone to see

Yes, I bet this will be used a fair bit
MatteoCapoletti

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:47 am    Post subject: Submit Your Mod News! Reply with quote

I have update in Capoletti Family Legacy...the San Francisco Portion. Video and Pictures (after a disaster, and rebuild)
MrBeker12

570 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:43 pm    Post subject: My new mod "Vanquish Mod" Reply with quote

hi modders,

it will represent Lost Heaven as an active city and you can go to the countryside
but until the Clark's model the mod includes

-all parking will have cars (all)

-you can go to Clark's motel ( in freeride)

-the car speed is different (more quickly)

-the game have different start positions

-the traffic is change, with higher density

-in oak hill all houses are opened except the house from mission
visiting rich people

but i have a problem for the second point how can i insert a part from the countryside and connect it to the freeride scene2.bin file in fact I have another problem I don't know the file name of the countryside models

I'll hope you can help me
Zsombor

90 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:02 pm    Post subject: Map Reply with quote

Tis is a very good useful map. What?)
http://users.otenet.gr/~gavel54/gavel/mafia_bigmap_new.zip
Zsombor

This is not really mod news Zsombor. Gavel
was a former member and former admin of this site.
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276198 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:36 pm    Post subject: Submit Your Mod News! Reply with quote

Just to reiterate this thread or topic is for modders
to inform of any new mods they are creating; a
quick news flash as it were. Please remember this.

kushalmattio

36 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:34 am    Post subject: Submit Your Mod News! Reply with quote

I am making a mod from a long ago (2009) my friends were helping me which I and my friends didn't tell anyone. This mod includes:
restaurants, living hotels, clothes shops more clothes than gangsters life mod. Every place from the missions are all enter-able and
new scripts. You can rob the bank after every 1.5 hours of game play. Villa is yours and you can do many things in villa but I will not
tell you now. You can buy cars. There are about 15 apartments you can buy. You can do business, you can also eat in Salierie's bar
and can play snooker and pool,there are also about 22 missions that you can do. You can hire bodyguards and many many more
features but problem is that I need graphics so after the release of boz mod I will include it to my mod and release it.

REGARDS,

AHSAN HABIB KUSHAL
AsaSK

8258 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Submit Your Mod News! Reply with quote

kushalmattio wrote:
I am making a mod from a long ago (2009) my friends were helping me which I and my friends didn't tell anyone. This mod includes:
restaurants, living hotels, clothes shops more clothes than gangsters life mod. Every place from the missions are all enter-able and
new scripts. You can rob the bank after every 1.5 hours of game play. Villa is yours and you can do many things in villa but I will not
tell you now. You can buy cars. There are about 15 apartments you can buy. You can do business, you can also eat in Salierie's bar
and can play snooker and pool,there are also about 22 missions that you can do. You can hire bodyguards and many many more
features but problem is that I need graphics so after the release of boz mod I will include it to my mod and release it.

REGARDS,

AHSAN HABIB KUSHAL

Those "graphics" belong to djbozkosz, you must ask him before you "use" them for your mod. They aren't yours, so calling them part of your mod without his permission or crediting him is not allowed.

The official Mafioso Mod thread
kushalmattio

36 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:03 am    Post subject: Submit Your Mod News! Reply with quote

I had forget to say, I would surely take permission from him. If he don't gave I will be happy with that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: