FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Don_Nero calling home!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Don_Nero

40 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:10 pm    Post subject: Don_Nero calling home! Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

Every once in a while I remember this great community, and I'm glad to see it's still alive! I took a quick look at the downloads section and saw this classic game (the first) is even still being modded, amazing! Oh yes.. I will surely dust off my old copy of Mafia anytime soon to try the latest Alive Mod, even that one has been updated in the meanwhile I see.. Shocked

For those who don't know me, I joined back when it was still called Lost Heaven, eventually became a mod, temporary downloads admin and general staff and used to promote Mikemouse's Alive Mod here. It was the first online community I became an active part of and it will always remain my favorite.

It's great to see some familiar faces.. Deusiah, Mugshot, DanC, MafiaMan9mm, Mattie, Dugahole, and the rest who I didn't see yet, how are you guys?! Also a big hello to all who I don't know of course, thanks for keeping it alive!

No promises, but I'll try to stick around this time, when I pick up the game again I'll surely drop in. As far as gaming goes I'm mostly active on Steam nowadays though, so all of you feel free to add me there! I also found Joebingo and perhaps my best friend from those days El_Chippo there Smile

The best wishes for 2015 everyone, and may MS live on for centuries! Wink

PS: I think the Roulette hates me for ever abandoning, 7 BNs, 7 bets on Red and all lost! Of course knowing that Nero is Italian for black.. excuse me while I'll..Impossible

Last edited by Don_Nero on Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276202 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:18 am    Post subject: Don_Nero calling home! Reply with quote

Oh my dayz Shocked Don_Nero, long time man. How'ya doing?

Anyway, s'good to see ya, a very warm welcome back. Cool shades Applause

Don_Nero

40 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:34 am    Post subject: Don_Nero calling home! Reply with quote

Mugshot! Very happy

I'm doing fine my friend, how are you? Thanks for the warm welcome Smile

Also nice to see you in the flesh this time, I'm afraid all I can offer you is one of my eyes (and it's looking friendlier at you than it looks hehe)

Will never forget your avatar from back then though, some fella who used to be a gangster of some sort Wink

*edit*
Looking through the Hall of Fame something tells me I'm wrong. Jaker used this one, didn't he? If so, sorry! Guilty

Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

276202 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:45 am    Post subject: Re: Don_Nero calling home! Reply with quote

Don_Nero wrote:
Mugshot! Very happy

I'm doing fine my friend, how are you? Thanks for the warm welcome Smile

Also nice to see you in the flesh this time, I'm afraid all I can offer you is one of my eyes (and it's looking friendlier at you than it looks hehe)

Will never forget your avatar from back then though, some fella who used to be a gangster of some sort Wink

*edit*
Looking through the Hall of Fame something tells me I'm wrong. Jaker used this one, didn't he? If so, sorry! Guilty

Doing OK thanks.

Ah yes Jaker; didn't he get mis-handled by a moose? Laughing

Don_Nero

40 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:55 am    Post subject: Don_Nero calling home! Reply with quote

Possibly, he was a terrible driver in the countryside at night Laughing

But hey, then what was your avatar back then? I've been trying hard to remember but my head still hurts haha Impossible
PITEK

Site Staff
Site Staff

825 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:00 am    Post subject: Don_Nero calling home! Reply with quote

Hi Don_Nero! Smile
It's sth unusual for me that even after all those years some past members decided to join Mafiascene again. There is sth about this game and website for sure.
Anyway, welcome back! Very happy
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

8763 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:30 am    Post subject: Don_Nero calling home! Reply with quote

Good to see your Back Don_Nero!

The official Mafioso Mod thread
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:41 am    Post subject: Don_Nero calling home! Reply with quote

Don_Nero, Welcome! Salute
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

46571 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:06 am    Post subject: Don_Nero calling home! Reply with quote

Welcome home, Don_Nero!

AsaSK wrote:
I thought there was something strange about naughtyboy (Cole Phelps).. apart from the fact that his username sounds very gay.
Mr Robville

255834 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:36 am    Post subject: Don_Nero calling home! Reply with quote

I vaguely remember your name. Probably because I registered in 2006 or because there were many members back then.
Or because I've recently browsed the past staff members page in the Hall of Fame. Sticking out tongue

Nonetheless, it's great to see old members returning! Welcome back! Very happy
I wonder how many others from the past regulars/staff still remember Mafiascene and if they'll ever show up here again.

www.Robville.net
Don_Nero

40 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:49 pm    Post subject: Don_Nero calling home! Reply with quote

Thanks for the welcome guys, nice to meet you Smile

@ PITEK

Yeah there's something magical about this place, I bet it's still lurking around and you can feel it too. Wink

@ Mr Robville

I think it was around 2007 that I returned once, made a post like this and sadly left it at that. Maybe that's it.
Yeah I hope to see more of us oldies return, but if it wasn't for you, the current enthousiasts, there wouldn't be a place to return to in the first place, so a big thank you for that. Thumbs up (left)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: