FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Freeride Supreme mod for Mafia 1

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shameless_creature

7 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:22 pm    Post subject: Freeride Supreme mod for Mafia 1 Reply with quote

Does anyone still have it, preferably the latest version (1.03)? Apparently it was only hosted on its creator's own website, which has been down for about half a year.

https://web.archive.org/web/20130824181029/http://www.freeride-supreme.de/downloads.php

Last edited by shameless_creature on Sun May 04, 2014 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

11541 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 2:06 am    Post subject: Freeride Supreme mod for Mafia 1 Reply with quote

It's a good point. Whatever happened to D4rren? I miss him Sad

The official Mafioso Mod thread
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

47073 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:19 am    Post subject: Freeride Supreme mod for Mafia 1 Reply with quote

What is most interesting, his account doesn't exist. I can't even find his posts.

For example, look at this topic :
http://mafiascene.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9220&highlight=darren

AsaSK wrote:
I thought there was something strange about naughtyboy (Cole Phelps).. apart from the fact that his username sounds very gay.
shameless_creature

7 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 8:51 am    Post subject: Freeride Supreme mod for Mafia 1 Reply with quote

He (or someone else) has also deleted his account here: http://mafia-daily.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=363

For anyone interested in the mod, I found a mirror: http://www.mafia-forever.ru/mods.html
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1282 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 12:12 pm    Post subject: Freeride Supreme mod for Mafia 1 Reply with quote

This is very strange Thinking
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

277578 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 7:04 pm    Post subject: Freeride Supreme mod for Mafia 1 Reply with quote

Well none of the admins including myself have deleted Darren's
account so I can only gather that he removed himself from MS
and has done the same at Mafia Daily... however I am very
surprised by this.

There was one quote made by Geran that Darren said in Matteo's
(a.k.a. Craig) topic http://mafiascene.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=120703#120703

Unless there was any reason for his removal I can only discuss this
with other members of staff.

AsaSK

11541 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 2:08 pm    Post subject: Freeride Supreme mod for Mafia 1 Reply with quote

I hope it's not because of that. Many of us loved Darren and even though one or two people didn't like him there were a lot more of us who thought he was brilliant Smile

TheModfather

2 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 7:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Freeride Supreme mod for Mafia 1 Reply with quote

Goody day y'all,

I'm back as it seems I should clear up a few things.

Muggy wrote:
none of the admins including myself have deleted Darren's
account so I can only gather that he removed himself from MS

As there is no "Delete account" option on this forum I could have used there is no way I could have deleted myself from here.
It could have been one of the admins. Unless there is a Darren Remove virus installed on ms.com, then you should check your forum software maybe.

Muggy wrote:
http://mafiascene.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=120703#120703

AsaSK wrote:
I hope it's not because of that.

You mean the topic Muggy mentioned above, AsaSK? Don't be silly. People who hate me let alone the ridiculous behaviour of the people in this topic didn't bother me back then and it doesn't bother me one second now.
In this topic they said I called my modification supreme. Well, actually I called the Freeride to be supreme, not the modification itself, but the concept behind the name is a bit hard to figure out, I guess.

I remember the one and only statement about FRS on ms.com made by geran30. Let me quote him:

geran30 wrote:
erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm erm

This is all he had to say about it. Now he calls me "evil unneeded antagonzier" who causes nothing but trouble in a sensitive forum like ms.com.
Not to mention my posts in that topic which were magically removed (long before my account was closed).

Often people who get to know about my mod try to get rid of me as soon as possible. The above topic and the childish replies in that topic are both a solid proof for this.

AsaSK wrote:
Many of us loved Darren and even though one or two people didn't like him there were a lot more of us who thought he was brilliant Smile

First of all thank you very much for your kind words. It makes a change from all the other (insulting) statements about me and my mod FRS over the past years.
However these people you talk about who think I am brilliant let alone those who think my existence is not a complete joke are a minority.

Anyway, I'm outta here again.

Good luck to all true modders out there with their projects who do NOT only care for attention and how to draw the attention to them, preferably with whiny good bye for good topics !

Regards

PS, I'm curious if anyone will ever read this before the mysterious Darren Remove virus strikes again.

Farewell
Johncena1

169 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Freeride Supreme mod for Mafia 1 Reply with quote

TheModfather wrote:
AsaSK wrote:
Many of us loved Darren and even though one or two people didn't like him there were a lot more of us who thought he was brilliant Smile

I'm one of these people and I am sad to see you go Sad
I loved the FRS mod

AsaSK

11541 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:20 pm    Post subject: Freeride Supreme mod for Mafia 1 Reply with quote

Thanks for the message Darren, I'm glad I saw this Smile

Mr Robville

255852 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:28 am    Post subject: Freeride Supreme mod for Mafia 1 Reply with quote

I removed him. By his personal request I must add.

A while back I received a PM from him that he wanted to remove his account. Fine by me if someone wishes to remove himself but little did I know that everything would be removed, including PM's, topics, messages, every single record of him was removed. So, my sincere apologies for that. I guess I'm used to more recent SMF forum software which gives you the option to either keep or remove the userdata.
I don't even have the PM anymore that I received. Thinking

I've also mentioned this within the staff board, however, I now see that this topic has also seemed to have been gone. That's probably why none of the other staff members were aware of it.

Just to clear things up; removing his account had nothing to do with any rivalry or some sort. I don't have any issues with Darren.

www.Robville.net
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: