FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

True Detective

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:05 am    Post subject: True Detective Reply with quote

I am just wondering if any of you have watched this show or at least episodes of it. This has to be the best thing out of HBO since The Wire & The Sopranos. The atmosphere of it, kind of a supernatural Lovecraftian eerie veil is what impressed me the most. But it really is a gritty detective show with two of the best actors around at the moment. Check it out on IMDB below:

True Detective IMDB
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:19 pm    Post subject: True Detective Reply with quote

Sounds promising. Let's just hope it doesn't get worse with future seasons like the majority of tv-shows do.
Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:19 am    Post subject: True Detective Reply with quote

It has been an amazing series, one that I loved to watch. If anyone over here went through watching it all on HBO or on-line let me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: