FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Help about scripting

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andrewthiago

22 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:58 pm    Post subject: Help about scripting Reply with quote

Hi, I'm newbie here and mafia scripting too. Could you give me some tips about how to script? I have learned a lot since 3 days ago. I've downloaded all the necessary tools like BSCRIPT,MAFIA SCRIPT HELPER SCRIPT REFERENCE, etc... But i can't find any site, or file who explain me the advanced scripting. I've found some sites like this, but they just teach how to do animations, create ''humans''. Do you know who could help me how to do an OBJECTIVE,make an compass appears on map please? If you know something, send me an E-mail, or post an Reply. You don't have idea about how much i'm anxious to begin a right script for a good mission. Thank you anyway!

E-mail: <Email removed> FACEBOOK: andrewthiago

Regards, Andrew Thiago

You may want to hide your email from public. It will only be a matter of time before spambots find it and bomb your mailbox with junk. I've removed your email. People can better send you a PM instead. Wink
~Rob

I think that your post requires a separate topic. I see no sense of writing this in Mafioso Mod thread.
/Mnich
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder
Mafiascene Veteran Modder

9905 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:53 pm    Post subject: Help about scripting Reply with quote

Thanks Mnich, I owe you one.

The official Mafioso Mod thread
andrewthiago

22 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:02 pm    Post subject: Help about scripting Reply with quote

Sorry guys for post here. But i don't know where i could do it. I just did this here, cause you know how to do it right.This site has an topic for this kind of questions? If do, please, send me the link ok? I have searched almost the entire site, but i couldn't find it. And ASA, did you received my message? Thank u guys.

Regards, Andrew Thiago
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

46571 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Help about scripting Reply with quote

AsaSK wrote:
Thanks Mnich, I owe you one.

No problem mate, that's my job.

andrewthiago wrote:
This site has an topic for this kind of questions? If do, please, send me the link ok? I have searched almost the entire site, but I couldn't find it.

If there's no such topic, you have always the right to create one. There's no reason to write in a topic which is about something else, because it gets messy.

Now let's end this offtop and get back to the right thread.

AsaSK wrote:
I thought there was something strange about naughtyboy (Cole Phelps).. apart from the fact that his username sounds very gay.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: