FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

world editor help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Tools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dwapar

64 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: world editor help Reply with quote

Hi,

I want to make a completely new city for mafia, everything new i.e new roads, new buildings. I want help regarding world editor, anyone please give full tutorial for it.
ROB13

54 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:56 pm    Post subject: world editor help Reply with quote

I hope the following instructions will be useful for you. This steps show you how to add objects in Mafia, and make collisions for them, using the Mafia World Mission Editor by ASM.

1: Click on File tab -> Load Mission -> Browse and select the mission from "MISSIONS" folder in the Mafia directory.

2: After loaded the mission, click on Create -> Model -> and click on the 3D view. You'll see a window, where you need to write the model name (Eg: Box). The following window show the parent, default is Primary sector, click on OK, then you need to add the Box model from "Models" folder. Now I use xbedna 15.i3d. In the Models folder show the model name with .4ds extension, but when you insert in Mafia use model name
with .i3d. Click on OK and you inserted to add the object.

3: After you added the object, you need to make collision for it. MWE from SAW <- You can learn how to add collision for the model.

4: When you finished your work, click on File tab and select Save.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Tools All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: