FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

The Original Mafia Quiz!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

13801 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: The Original Mafia Quiz! Reply with quote

Ah of course you're right, I'll take another guess.. is it the Thor 810 Sedan FWD?

The official Mafioso Mod thread
Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:41 pm    Post subject: The Original Mafia Quiz! Reply with quote

Actually i meant the Silver Fletcher. I played Mafia 10 times but i NEVER actually stole the car. Asa gets the prize, and there's an extra 10 BN's for linnukis for the good suggestion.

Next question:

Name all the elevated tram line stations in Lost Heaven *5 BN's*
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1316 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: The Original Mafia Quiz! Reply with quote

Oh, thanks a lot, Luppi Smile

Now about this question... ok, let's see:

Winslet Avenue
Little Italy
Central Island
Giuliano Street
New Ark
Downtown
Central Hoboken
Market Avenue

I think that's about it.

P.S. Next time you play, try to steal the documents without alerting the guards or the maid, and without killing anyone, so when the prosecutor arrives, the guard says: "Everything's fine, boss!". The car is left empty, and there you go Smile Although I'm not sure, maybe if you're really quick, you could manage to stop the prosecutor on his way out, but I never managed to obtain the car this way

Last edited by linukkis on Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
PITEK

Site Staff
Site Staff

825 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: The Original Mafia Quiz! Reply with quote

Winslet Ave, Little Italy, Central Island, Giuliano Street, New Ark, Down Town, Central Hoboken, Market Ave.
the_fixer

0 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: The Original Mafia Quiz! Reply with quote

Luppi wrote:
The first answerer is correct. And fixer, this is a way to make money not lose some Laughing

Next question:

What is the only car you cannot learn to steal during the normal Mafia I storyline? *10 BN's*

The only car that Tommy is unable to steal is Don Salieris black & green Cadillac V16 roadster because he is given the keys to it and thus never learns how to lift one.
Later on, when you try to pick the lock of a similar model, Tommy will just say that he doesnt know how to open it.

Last edited by the_fixer on Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: The Original Mafia Quiz! Reply with quote

The forum acts up sometimes, i don't think anyone did Laughing

And by the way, that question has ended. I don't know if you are right, but it seems there are more and more possibilities of achieving different cars. Still, i'll give you a tenner for the effort. Linnukis is right for the tram stations question.

Next question:

What major cities influenced the design and architecture of Lost Heaven? *5 BN's*
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

47063 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: The Original Mafia Quiz! Reply with quote

New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco (Giuliano Bridge looks like Golden Gate), Manhattan and Chicago.
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

278040 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: The Original Mafia Quiz! Reply with quote

Lost Heaven is based on Chicago, New Jersey and New York.

Places of similarity
New Ark = Newark New Jersey
Hoboken = Hoboken New Jersey
Central Island = New York
Little Italy, China Town = Chicago

*estimations*

although there are influences of these cities mixed in.
For example the hoisting bridges are typical of those found
in Chicago

the_fixer

0 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Re: The Original Mafia Quiz! Reply with quote

Luppi wrote:
I don't know if you are right, but it seems there are more and more possibilities of achieving different cars. Still, I'll give you a tenner for the effort.

Next question:

What major cities influenced the design and architecture of Lost Heaven? *5 BN's*

Thanks for the 10 bucks and remember to check it out next time you play through.

As far as the latest question is concerned, I would have to say:
New York City for the general layout and look with the main contributions being Manhattan (Central Island) and Little Italy;
Chicago for Chinatown and Oakwood;
San Francisco for the Golden Gate (Giuliano) Bridge and the heavy use of trolley cars;
Hoboken and Newark from the state of New Jersey.
Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: The Original Mafia Quiz! Reply with quote

Mnich is correct, but I will also offer BN's to Muggy and fixer for the additional specifications.

Next question:

How many sports stadiums/arenas/grounds can there be seen in Lost Heaven? *10 BN's*
PITEK

Site Staff
Site Staff

825 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: The Original Mafia Quiz! Reply with quote

There is only one stadium in Hoboken, but there are also tennis courts in Oakwood. Lost Heaven has also it's own racing circuit and it's in Works Quarter.
MatteoCapoletti

1044 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: The Original Mafia Quiz! Reply with quote

The Stadium a 4 tennis courts
Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: The Original Mafia Quiz! Reply with quote

PITEK is right.

Next question:

What is the name of the song playing during the mission "Happy Birthday", while on the ship? *10 BN's*
AsaSK

13801 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: The Original Mafia Quiz! Reply with quote

Django Reinhardt & Le Quintette Du Hot Club De France (with Josette Dayde) - Coucou

The official Mafioso Mod thread
the_fixer

0 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Re: The Original Mafia Quiz! Reply with quote

AsaSK wrote:
Django Reinhardt & Le Quintette Du Hot Club De France (with Josette Dayde) - Coucou

Ahhhhh, a connoisseur... most people wouldnt have mentioned Josette.

What is the real life building upon which the Lost Heaven Art Gallery was based on?
Recommended prize 15BN - should Luppi decide to bankroll this question.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Off-Topic All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: