FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

46571 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:33 pm    Post subject: New posts all the time Reply with quote

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but every time when I log in, I always see new posts, even if I already read them.
Johncena1

169 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:52 pm    Post subject: Re: New posts all the time Reply with quote

Mnich wrote:
I'm not sure if it's a bug, but every time when I log in, I always see new posts, even if I already read them.

Sometimes its because there was one you didn't read on the page before, thats normally what happens to me
Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:34 pm    Post subject: New posts all the time Reply with quote

I don't exactly know what you're refering to. The panel on the left always shows the latest posts, and the icon color should change when you read a topic from the bright red to normal. In either case, please report ANY bugs you may encounter in the specially designed topic in this forum without creating a new thread for something minor.

Cheers guys.
Deusiah

Site Staff
Site Staff

150 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: New posts all the time Reply with quote

It would be more helpful for me if each bug had it's own topic so I could see what's new and mark issues as [resolved]. It's really hard to do this in a jumbled up single thread Crying

Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: New posts all the time Reply with quote

Deusiah wrote:
It would be more helpful for me if each bug had it's own topic so I could see what's new and mark issues as [resolved]. It's really hard to do this in a jumbled up single thread Crying

I thought it easier if you just look at the first post in the topic and check everything out there, sorry about that Mad

Since we will be reverting to this style, is what Mnich is talking about a bug?
Deusiah

Site Staff
Site Staff

150 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:12 pm    Post subject: New posts all the time Reply with quote

Not a problem! It's actually harder since there are several bugs being discussed at the same time. Some bugs can be reported and added to a list and it works fine then but when I have to ask questions about a bug it doesn't really work anymore.

Anyway, I need some more info from you Mnich. Define "see new posts" please Smile

Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

46571 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: New posts all the time Reply with quote

For example, when I go to the Introductions section I see something like this :

After reading a topic, it should look like this :

When I log off and then log on again, it looks like this again :

I hope that everything is clear now Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Site Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: