FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

The Commission Mod.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AsaSK

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

8758 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:04 am    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Fantastic, Ruby this is brilliant. Well and truly sparked my imagination.

The official Mafioso Mod thread
geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:52 am    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Check out the home page for our latest news post about TCM: Part 3

We're back.... For good!
MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Facsinating......always something new to do...and a TON of work in that scene. Well Done
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

46571 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:30 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

I love these screenshots! This mission looks very original. I can't wait to kill Mr. Zito Smile
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:34 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

These screenshots are wonderful Smile especially the inner courtyard of the station Wink
Lassiter69Series

6 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Awesome as always. Very happy Can't wait for Part III.

ישוע הוא המשיח
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:34 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Howdy all.

Just finished making mission 7 for Part 3.

No details or screenshots for this one but I can tell you things are chugging along nicely Smile

Progress increased to around 65%.

Catch ya around.

Regards

*Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
Johncena1

169 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Thanks for the update Ruby Smile
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:49 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

New update and mod info!

Mission 8 is now complete Smile Only a few left to do now and I shall be done.

This bumps up progress to around 75%. Gettin' close now Wink

But my main reason for this post is to give you all a bit of news on...

ALTERNATE ENDINGS!

What if, at certain points of the story, Franco had made different choices? Some of the ones he made through the course of the mod have changed his life rather rapidly. With these two little missions (for Parts II and III) you will get the chance to see things pan out differently to what actually happend.

SPOILER'S AHEAD FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT YET PLAYED THE PREVIOUS PARTS!

Part II's alternate ending.

What if Franco and Giovanni had arrived to their warehouse early? before Morello slaughtered their crew? The final attack on Morello would have gone ahead and Franco would never of had to kill Giovanni.

In this ending, with the help of their leaders, Franco's crew successfully fight off Morello's hit squad in the warehouse and decide that they cannot afford to wait any longer. The time to fully take over Morello's turf is now! His capos are dead, Sergio is recovering in hospital, Morello is alone, holded up in his mansion in Oak Hill with whatever men he has left.

The job is simple. Get to Yellow Pete's, arm up and finish your takeover against Morello! Kill the b**tard and establish yours, and Giovanni's rightful role as the Kings of the Lost Heaven underworld.

Part III's alternate ending!

So if you've played the prelude to Part I, you all know how it ends. Franco's treachery against Morello back in Lost Heaven is paid for with his life.

But what if, one of Franco's friends found out about Grannoli's plan to kill him and decided to help him out? Tip him off to what will happen to him after the commission meeting massacre is over.

On the morning of the massacre, Luca Valennco (Whom Franco once helped avoid national service) calls Franco up and tells him of Grannoli's plan. Realising this has been the long awaited, orcastrated plan of Morello to get his revenge the whole time, Franco decides to take it on himself to strike first. Kill his former friends who have plotted against him in secret and eliminate his boss, Don Grannoli himself.

He does not stop there, though. The only way to get his family back home safe is by force. That means doing exactly what Morello warned him never to do again, Return to Lost Heaven and confront the problem face to face one final time to take back his wife and daughter.

Will Franco survive this self made plan for revenge and redemption?

That's all for now Wink

Like the idea of these alternate endings? Be sure to let me know, after all. Its the fans that spure us modders on Smile

Regards

*Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
AsaSK

8758 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:34 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

*BUMP*

I like this idea a lot, it seemed a little demoralising to be playing through when you knew the player was going to die at the end. Playable alternate endings is a great development!

The official Mafioso Mod thread
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

So this is it ladies and gents. The final push.

The Commission Mod is nearing its end after 3 long years of development. I have just now started working on the penultimate mission (thats the second from last mission for people who don't know what that word meant Wink )

Be patient everyone. The checkered flag is in sight. Thank you for all your continued support.

Regards

*Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
MatteoCapoletti

975 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Grunt Time.....go get em tiger
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:08 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

Hey all Smile

Part 3 is complete. But, you're not having it yet Wink I've still got the two alternate endings to finish. Then the project I've worked on for 3 years will be fully finished and yours to own as a complete product. All 3 parts, all 3 endings.

The links in my sig have been taken down due to complications. I will get them back up when the alternate endings are complete.

Please, just a little more of your patience is required Smile

Regards

*Ruby*

P.S - I won't you leave you all hanging completely. You should see a new trailer within the week.

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
linukkis

Veteran Member
Veteran Member

1254 Bank Notes
Items
more...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:44 am    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

I must congratulate you, Ruby!!! Smile Really looking forward to see what you've got in stock for us! Wink
Mnich

Site Staff
Site Staff

46571 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: The Commission Mod. Reply with quote

I just finished playing part 2.

First of all I have to say that your mod is great. You created a very engaging story.

However, there were a few bugs that prevent from continuing the game.
For example, the mission where we meet Don Grannoli at the airport. The guards opens fire for no reason (during cutscene).
Another example, when I need to kill Morello's capo at the gas station in Little Italy. The driver stops at the station and nothing happens.

Anyway, despite of these errors, the mod is still great and I really look forward to the third part.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Mafia Mods All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: