FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visitView your postsView unanswered posts

Mafia 1 Trainer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Tools
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Mafia 1 Trainer Reply with quote

Hey guys,

This might be a strange request for help coming from me, but i am at a loss. I am replaying Mafia for the 13432565465464'th time and i cannot seem to get passed the mission where i need to kill Sergio Morello Jr in the harbor. Now i manage to kill everyone but i still die in some strange way either decapitated when i drive a car in a garage that's half raised or by a car blowing up next to me while i kill enemies.

So to make a long story short i installed the +19 fdx-maft trainer for Mafia which doesn't really seem to start up in Windows 7, not even in compatibility mode or run as administrator. Any thoughts on why that is?

Cheers. Whistling
Mr Robville

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

255852 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Mafia 1 Trainer Reply with quote

You could try this trainer:
http://www.filedropper.com/trainer19
It's 19+ by fairlight

I use it all the time on my Win7 64 bit PC.
If it makes Mafia not load for some reason, try loading Mafia first, minimizing it, and then loading the trainer.

www.Robville.net
Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Mafia 1 Trainer Reply with quote

Won't work. Same as the other +19 trailer i have. It loads for a while, then nothing in the tray or on my screen. The process is active however in Task Manager.
Muggy

Site Staff
Site Staff

277784 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Mafia 1 Trainer Reply with quote

MafiaCon v1.2 works with any version of Mafia and has a trainer
built in. Instructions on how to use are included. Also Mafia Hack

Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Mafia 1 Trainer Reply with quote

Managed to do it without a trainer after 80 tries, but it is still weird that it works for you guys and not for me.
Mr Robville

255852 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:32 pm    Post subject: Mafia 1 Trainer Reply with quote

After clicking the 19+ trainer, it's supposed to sit silently in the proces bar. Clicking on it brings up the menu. And ingame pressing F12 loads up the menu. Wink

www.Robville.net
Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Mafia 1 Trainer Reply with quote

Yes, but clicking on it doesn't bring up the menu in my case Smirking
RadarRedsox

18 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Mafia 1 Trainer Reply with quote

I am at the same place haha! I started playing it again when this site come back online.
Have lost my temper after shooting the oil barrel before the cut scene i didn't know they could blow up.
MafiaMan9mm

67 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:28 pm    Post subject: Mafia 1 Trainer Reply with quote

That's funny.....none of the trainers ever worked for me either. And I found that in my old age and with Win 7 and high powered processor and video
card...things have got harder to accomplish. The old slow frame rates
had their advantages I guess.....ha ha ha Wink
MatteoCapoletti

1017 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Mafia 1 Trainer Reply with quote

MafiaMan9mm wrote:
That's funny.....none of the trainers ever worked for me either. And I found that in my old age and with Win 7 and high powered processor and video
card...things have got harder to accomplish. The old slow frame rates
had their advantages I guess.....ha ha ha Wink

Are the computers speeding up or are we slowing down my friend? The first time we played it was 10-12 years ago

but over came all that some time ago.....by cheating, every mission has my car hopping tommy gun in it, should i care to use it.

makes short work of everyone
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Ask a Modder - Tools All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: