FAQFAQ    Board RulesBoard Rules    SearchSearch    LotteryLottery    RouletteRoulette    UsergroupsUsergroups
     RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Shop    Log inLog in 
View posts since last visit View your posts View unanswered posts

Hall of Fame

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you like to see a hall of fame?
Yeah!
53%
 53%  [7]
I was in it so hell yeah!
46%
 46%  [6]
Nahhh
0%
 0%  [0]
What on earth is this Hall of Fame?
0%
 0%  [0]
Total Votes : 13

geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:17 pm    Post subject: Hall of Fame Reply with quote

I loved our hall of fame, could we see it's return? Was a good laugh too. Laughing
Mr Robville

Mafiascene Veteran Modder

255834 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Hall of Fame Reply with quote

Definitely!
Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Hall of Fame Reply with quote

I'm thinking after we launch the site again and see enough members come back, like reach a threshold, we look at how many of those are old timers and make the HoF from scratch, with new descriptions.
geran30

Site Staff
Site Staff

157 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Hall of Fame Reply with quote

Luppi wrote:
I'm thinking after we launch the site again and see enough members come back, like reach a threshold, we look at how many of those are old timers and make the HoF from scratch, with new descriptions.

My thoughts exactly! I'm sure people have some good ideas.
Deusiah

Site Staff
Site Staff

150 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Hall of Fame Reply with quote

We'll it's all there with the old content just needs a little bug fixing before it works. I classed it as non-essential for the time being but it will return at some point.
Luppi

1627 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Hall of Fame Reply with quote

Deusiah wrote:
We'll it's all there with the old content just needs a little bug fixing before it works. I classed it as non-essential for the time being but it will return at some point.

Agreed, it will make a return at some point. Also, i think the Board Rules need a freshening up lol.
Deusiah

Site Staff
Site Staff

150 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:41 pm    Post subject: Hall of Fame Reply with quote

Certainly, we lost the old one but so I had to replace them with some off the shelf ones.
RubyDragon949

723 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: Hall of Fame Reply with quote

I think this would be a good idea to use for both posters and modders if possible? Not saying two seperate halls of fame, but just for whoever makes the best contributions to the site, posts, mods or otherwise.

Come to think of it. Wasn't that what the hall of fame was about in the first place? Oops!

Anyway, I think seeing the return of the hall of fame would be a great idea. So go for it Smile

Regards

* Ruby*

The Commission Mod

The Robbery Mod

The Gangster Life Mod

Regards

*Ruby*
Deusiah

Site Staff
Site Staff

150 Bank Notes
Items

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: Hall of Fame Reply with quote

RubyDragon949 wrote:
I think this would be a good idea to use for both posters and modders if possible? Not saying two seperate halls of fame, but just for whoever makes the best contributions to the site, posts, mods or otherwise.

+1 Thumbs up (left)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Mafiascene.com Forum Index -> Site Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: